Author Topic: Ten Pence Arcade Podcast #33 Is Out!  (Read 9414 times)

virtvic

• View Profile
    • The Ten Pence Arcade  Podcast Webpage
Ten Pence Arcade Podcast #33 Is Out!
« on: March 17, 2015, 07:49:23 PM »
The new podcast is now out!
Get it at http://www.tenpencearcade.co.uk along with clickable shownotes, or iTunes.

Listen to our podcast! www.tenpencearcade.co.uk

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
Re: Ten Pence Arcade Podcast #33 Is Out!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2015, 09:37:59 PM »
I know I'm late... but, well I still burn 6 or 7 different podcast on a single CD and listen everything before downloading/burning the next ones ( :oops: ).
Great show, as usual... on a technical side, virtvic, did you changed your microphone? The sound quality was not as good as usual... I had to put a very high volume to listen you this time.
No problem for the Shaun voice.
During the show you mentioned the Tyrem's Ghosts'N'Goblins. This one was mine (see here), and before me it was owned by RAV/UK  :)... this is not the German version but the original US one. I don't think there is any german or even other cabinet (under license) version than that US cabinet.

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2015, 08:15:13 AM »

During the show you mentioned the Tyrem's Ghosts'N'Goblins. This one was mine (see here), and before me it was owned by RAV/UK  :)... this is not the German version but the original US one. I don't think there is any german or even other cabinet (under license) version than that US cabinet.

Uhhh... how cool is that??? I did not know that I was mentioned. :) Thx guys!!! I love podcasts... I wish I had more time to listen to them.

And Bruno... yeah... I remember the day you brought the machine to me. :D

Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2015, 08:27:27 AM »
And by the way, guys! I LIKE YOU A LOT! :D
And you are invited ANY TIME! ;)

This meetup was not an official party. The dutchies wanted to visit my place and I was more than happy to have them here for a night.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 08:29:42 AM by Tyrem »
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

virtvic

• View Profile
    • The Ten Pence Arcade  Podcast Webpage
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2015, 09:10:38 PM »
Yes - I had some difficulties with my setup.  It's all sorted now.

Podcast 33.5 is out now and the quality is back to normal (even though, I didn't do much in that podcast!)

As for Tyrem - If we're ever near, we'll invade!!!
Listen to our podcast! www.tenpencearcade.co.uk