Author Topic: criminal termination HELP  (Read 4045 times)

blackie63

• View Profile
criminal termination HELP
« on: January 19, 2015, 06:34:51 PM »
anyone fix the criminal termination boards ? it once worked for 4 hours with no problems but that was 2 years ago now, so im fed up of it had a flakey hantarex us 150 psu which i changed out for a new switching power supply all voltages now good ,but corrupted graphics on the 2 boardsets i have and losing the will to continue the fight ,help appreciated if possible if not then maybe i shall part out the bits i can monitor good and a few other parts maybe saleable. ??? ???

bloody game  :(

nilfisk

• View Profile
Re: criminal termination HELP
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2015, 06:52:14 AM »
anyone fix the criminal termination boards ? it once worked for 4 hours with no problems but that was 2 years ago now, so im fed up of it had a flakey hantarex us 150 psu which i changed out for a new switching power supply all voltages now good ,but corrupted graphics on the 2 boardsets i have and losing the will to continue the fight ,help appreciated if possible if not then maybe i shall part out the bits i can monitor good and a few other parts maybe saleable. ??? ???

bloody game  :(

I don't think that your error description is sufficient. I'd post some screens of the actual boards running.

Also, have you tried reseating all socketed components as a start?

baritonomarchetto

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2015, 03:37:30 PM »
If the PCB was working before the PSU change, i would bet you have low voltage on the 5V line. ..
"A true Gentleman leaves no puzzle unsolved"

blackie63

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2015, 03:53:39 PM »
It was not working correctly before the psu change and i have measured voltages on the edge connector and board all fine .