Author Topic: Astro Wars/Firefox F-7  (Read 6700 times)

subzero1970

  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • ***
  • Posts: 605
    • View Profile
    • Steves Scale Arcade Models
Astro Wars/Firefox F-7
« on: November 24, 2014, 02:48:35 PM »
finally got my favourite two tabletop games, had to buy 2 astrowars to get one working one, first one was immaculate but didn't work, 2nd was badly damaged externally but worked internally....swapped cases over and bingo! one perfectly working and in great condition astro wars :)

Firefox f-7 is a complete classic!

Level42

  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • ***
  • Posts: 13555
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
Re: Astro Wars/Firefox F-7
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 12:03:09 AM »
Cool....gotta dig up some video's of those...

Etienne MacGyver

  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • ***
  • Posts: 7608
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
Re: Astro Wars/Firefox F-7
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 07:05:18 AM »
Thats how i would have done it also, take two and make one good of the best parts.

Nice tabletops, looks good, have fun with it !

Blanka

  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • ***
  • Posts: 729
    • View Profile
Re: Astro Wars/Firefox F-7
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2016, 07:41:52 AM »
If it is immaculate it will work. No swapping of innards needed. Usually 70% chance corrided contact, 29% blown transistor, 1% something serious. I'm always happy to receive apparent dead parts....