Author Topic: SOLD: Ms Pac-Man cab  (Read 14693 times)

Thwocker

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Universal Arcade Cabs
Is the vectrex display for sale ? :)
Nope, sorry!

I do have a nice Dreamcast display for sale though   ;)

Cheers,
Marco
Wanted: everything Universal , Stern and Gottlieb. Currently looking for Computer R3, Curve Ball, Goal to Go, Jungler, Fast Draw, Limbo, No Man's Land and Speed Coin.

Q*ris

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • CAP'TAIIIN ARCADE!
    • View Profile
People who own a Vectrex display are keeping it because they know it's endless fun...

atarimania

• View Profile
    • Atarimania
People who own a Vectrex display are keeping it because they know it's endless fun...

Chris you should sell it to me it's not the right size for your head  :D

Ok Marco :(
Have You Played Atari Today ?

Thwocker

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Universal Arcade Cabs
You wouldn't like mine anyway, the store it was in decided to cut a little bit of the bulb, so they could squeeze it in a row of toy displays   :!:

Still looking for a better condition stand myself, but they don't seem to pop up any more overhere  :(
Wanted: everything Universal , Stern and Gottlieb. Currently looking for Computer R3, Curve Ball, Goal to Go, Jungler, Fast Draw, Limbo, No Man's Land and Speed Coin.

Bicton

• View Profile
    • Arcade Vintage
PM sent  :D
for more info about Arcade Vintage Project: www.arcadevintageshop.com

Laszo

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Building
    • View Profile
Me like space dual. PM send  :P

Thwocker

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Universal Arcade Cabs
Some asking prices added - hard to come up with numbers!

Cheers,
Marco

joeks

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade Art Repro
Hi Marco,

Have you received my PM with new offer?
Makes Arcade Artwork Reproductions at www.arcadeartrepro.com

Thwocker

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Universal Arcade Cabs
Hi all,

Pictures are up of all machines.
Catching up on PMs!

Cheers,
Marco

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
marco, is that the original tv that came with the dreamcast kiosk?
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

bat968

• View Profile
If Galaxian stick is original I'm interested.
Could you confirm please? :)
>>>Coin-op Legacy<<<
 www.coinoplegacy.com

Thwocker

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Universal Arcade Cabs
Hi Ully,

marco, is that the original tv that came with the dreamcast kiosk?

I do not know, to be honest. It's a Grundig T55-830 text. I once tried to install it on the kiosk but the tv almost fell to the floor because the kiosk didn't have the metal floor base installed (and the tv almost smashed into me (yeah, yeah, I'm that small...;) )). I feel like the tv may be a little bit too big for the stand. If you look here, the tv appears to be smaller:  http://www.segaforum.nl/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=27921

Cheers,
Marco

Thwocker

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Universal Arcade Cabs
Yes, as far as I can tell, it is original.

Someone else has expressed interest a couple of days ago though; if he doesn't take it, you're first in line.

Cheers,
Marco

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
I do not know, to be honest. It's a Grundig T55-830 text. I once tried to install it on the kiosk but the tv almost fell to the floor because the kiosk didn't have the metal floor base installed (and the tv almost smashed into me (yeah, yeah, I'm that small...;) )). I feel like the tv may be a little bit too big for the stand. If you look here, the tv appears to be smaller:  http://www.segaforum.nl/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=27921

thx marco, that's what i thought. my kiosk (the other dreamcast model) is missing the tv as well, the original one used was this: Panasonic TC-21S3MC/Z. i've been after one FOR AGES without success, those things are nearly impossible to find and i've tried tons of other tvs, but they simply don't match the frame!
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

bat968

• View Profile
Ok thanks.

Yes, as far as I can tell, it is original.

Someone else has expressed interest a couple of days ago though; if he doesn't take it, you're first in line.

Cheers,
Marco
>>>Coin-op Legacy<<<
 www.coinoplegacy.com