Author Topic: Space Ace identification / WIP  (Read 31203 times)

Alpha1

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
Re: Space Ace identification / WIP
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2014, 11:11:43 PM »
Man that CCPD is bugging me. It should be EDL (Euro Dragons Lair).

Looking at the pix both cabinets appear to be missing the Atari logo on the marquee.

synonym9 - can you post more pix of these Atari Space Ace machines?  :spaceace:

CCPD = Centipede (Cabaret). Nothing to do with Space Ace.

Yes makes sense. I thought he was posting the Tipperary serial as what was on the back of the Space Ace..

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2014, 11:22:08 PM »

Yes makes sense. I thought he was posting the Tipperary serial as what was on the back of the Space Ace..

me too. this is just one bloody misunderstanding all the time.
still not okay with the false accusations against me. i have made deals with a lot of members here and i do not think that anyone had to complain about something. eurocade is just around the corner and we are more than happy to offer help (you guys involved know what i am talking about). i am fed up with this trash talk against me. the moment i was asked to make an offer was the moment i gave up on the cab. everything else that is brought up against me is happening in synos head. can not do anything about it. i do not get his postings. they leave more questions than answers. all i know for sure is that i would not join him for a beer.
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2014, 11:26:54 PM »

......I dont care what you think....
I have a dream....that one day....all members of forum are the same....no matter how long ago they have joined, how many games they own or how many posts they wrote ;)

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2014, 11:35:37 PM »

......I dont care what you think....

obviously.

sorry guys, i will stop the trash-talk. but this racist shit pushed me over the edge. some of you may understand. syno, you will not change. count yourself lucky that you are part of dlf. you are definately "special".
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2014, 11:56:40 PM »

A quite poor try to bring the DLF-community on your site.
Do you think they will forget that you are respsonsable that I stopped the oportunity to buy games from that lot.

Now you disturbed an intersting thread with nonsense while people woild like to read Laser-Disc-Game related content.

You should lern to understand

Action and reaction.

No provoking comments, no problem.

It is not my problem that you think to be longer part of the community gives you the holy right to make fun of me and I have to be quite and eat it.

If that is a self esteem problem you try to compensate then I have to tell you that you have just choosen the wrong guy.

And by the way....learn the term racism....we ate the same race....so what.

Maybe there is an education-problem but you only should use words in the public you understand.
I have a dream....that one day....all members of forum are the same....no matter how long ago they have joined, how many games they own or how many posts they wrote ;)

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2014, 12:13:50 AM »

A quite poor try to bring the DLF-community on your site.
Do you think they will forget that you are respsonsable that I stopped the oportunity to buy games from that lot.

Now you disturbed an intersting thread with nonsense while people woild like to read Laser-Disc-Game related content.

You should lern to understand

Action and reaction.

No provoking comments, no problem.

It is not my problem that you think to be longer part of the community gives you the holy right to make fun of me and I have to be quite and eat it.

If that is a self esteem problem you try to compensate then I have to tell you that you have just choosen the wrong guy.

And by the way....learn the term racism....we ate the same race....so what.

Maybe there is an education-problem but you only should use words in the public you understand.

wtflol. guys... tell me this is a joke. :D
syno.. please.. go get help. over and out.

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2014, 12:22:38 AM »
And the next try....why do you always type "guys"

It's between you and me....so keep the members apart, you did'nt need them to type provoking stuff....

You start it always, so get it done alone....or better don't start fights at all.
Its an arcade-forum, if you are after fights register in one of the many martial arts boards, but I would watch my mouth there if I would be in your shoes XD

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2014, 12:36:24 AM »
And the next try....why do you always type "guys"

It's between you and me....so keep the members apart, you did'nt need them to type provoking stuff....

You start it always, so get it done alone....or better don't start fights at all.
Its an arcade-forum, if you are after fights register in one of the many martial arts boards, but I would watch my mouth there if I would be in your shoes XD

you involved all the members by blaming me for your strange actions and reactions not giving them cabs anymore. you are talking about the germans. well, those germans know your history in other message boards. you are losing it time after time. this is an arcade board with a very special spirit. you can not deal with critism. you act like a child, a spoiled brat. it would be funny... but i find it kind of sad.

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2014, 01:24:48 AM »

You dont have to criticize me , what for, because I don't wanted to make a price?
The Space Ace is promised to a DLF-member since the day I postet it.

A guy that did not talk shit but just come in touch with me. He did not try to play smart games with as you or Ully did.

Also many of the other games are promised to people that wanted the Space Ace but who was able to understand that it is promised already and who did´nt end the correspondence with someting like "THEN SELL IT TO SOMEONE ELSE!" (The guy of you both that said so knows who I speak of).

They just said that they understand that and I asked if there is nothing else in the thread they like.

Those members looked again...and found some other stuff they want to buy.

Then you startet to criticize the way I handle MY affairs until I had enough and I said I don't offer the sale here anylonger to calm everything down.....what worked well.

Now you start making problems in another thread.

Here is my proposal - Why not to stay out of my threads and its good!

The Arcadezentrum-stuff is something you use to let a bad taste about me in other peoples mouth but this is a story you was not even involved, so just let it.

The PunkRockCavemen leaves me alone now and so I am not going back in that story...so who are you to refer to that story you only know from tellings???

Anyways, if I decide not to participate on a thread as I am not willing to let some guys make jokes of me then it is my decisions.
I was not insultive, aggressive or anything else.

So who gives you the right to tell me I have serious problem? Only because I don't act the way you like?

As soon as one you your gang starts making jokes of me I leave the thread in silence....if that is my crime...yes, then I am guilty.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 02:16:33 AM by synonym9 »

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2014, 04:36:00 AM »
OMG - what is going on here? i'll try to keep it short, but i HAVE TO answer, because i've been accused!

(1) when you posted your ROADTRIP OF THE CENTURY i contacted you offering my help cleaning out the storage because you told me you were alone in the whole thing - you said no

(2) i asked if the space ace was available and even made you an offer, although i had only a crappy pic to go on - didn't get an answer!

(3) i asked you AGAIN if the space ace was available - you told me someone else had made you an offer too good to be true for the space ace and for other games

(4) i said "ok, sell it to the other guy"

(5) you wrote that you're too busy to open up a thread for your space ace machine and asked if someone else could do that for you - which was the JOKE OF THE CENTURY to me

(6) you started crying like a baby and behaving like an idiot - AGAIN!!!

that's it! honestly, i never understood why you called your thread "THE ROADTRIP OF THE CENTURY", because apart from the fact that there's two space aces in the lot, there's nothing really epic about it. no story behind it, no nothing. bruno's roadtrip report of the ship raid is epic, because that's brilliant story telling. compare that to yours and you'll lose by a landslide!

i've been a respected member of this forum for many years now, contributing over and over again with roadtrip reports and restoration threads. what about you? you've been kicked from the german forum for behaving like an idiot, for accusing other people and you come in walzing here doing the same thing over and over again. you have not learned A SINGLE THING!!!

this may not have been the ROADTRIP OF THE CENTURY, but YOU definitely are the JERK OF THE CENTURY! congrats, at least you've achieved something in life! now, bruno, you can ban me temporarily from the forum - i don't give a shit! this had to be said, because i just couldn't stand this dude anymore ...
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 05:51:16 AM by Superully »
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2014, 09:10:55 AM »
So, where is the WIP part ?

And who bought it ?

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2014, 09:48:35 AM »

You dont have to criticize me , what for, because I don't wanted to make a price?
The Space Ace is promised to a DLF-member since the day I postet it.

A guy that did not talk shit but just come in touch with me. He did not try to play smart games with as you or Ully did.

i criticize you for the following reasons:

- You lack the basic knowledge
- Your lack of patience and obviously your lack of time to do such a thing (should have taken Ullys help, he is a true professional and it would have helped your reputation more than you can imagine)
- You blame others for your mistakes and your state of mind
- You asked us, the DLF-guys, to help you in the first place identifiying cabs for you. Your job, mate
- The way this was started and the way it moves along is not in the spirit of DLF
- For letting people make blind offers. I do not mind if somebody askes for offers as long as I trust the person and the cabs involved
- Last but not least for your rude, unprofessional and childish behavior and the way you are twisting the facts

You asked for help. You asked for personal mails with offers. You can pick the highest price yet we don´t know what it is and what the operator gets. This is just not the common spirit here. Instead of thinking about all those things that were broght up in a grown up way you act like a chicken with it´s head chopped off 5 seconds ago. You are the second person here that I do not like. The other one was Mikonos. All the other guys rock. Every single one of them. I can´t wait to see them next week, to hang out with them and to have a beer or two. They are a relaxed bunch of arcade lovers. I just don´t know what you are.

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2014, 11:56:08 AM »

Bla bla bla.... I am out of that thread.

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2014, 11:59:13 AM »
Bla bla bla.... I am out of that thread.

great! and can you please also be out of that forum?
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2014, 12:28:20 AM »
Strange, i would have expected michaelpopcorn.gif by now...