Author Topic: This guy is totally insane.. but also damn cool  (Read 12260 times)

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
Re: This guy is totally insane.. but also damn cool
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2014, 07:35:53 PM »
Geez, I didn't expect such an old-fashioned statement from you Blanka ! :)

If gay male couples can have kids....

@Sonic: great story and totally agree. I have absolutely nothing against people who earn more money than I do by working hard for it or just having more talents than I have, some of my best friends are in that situation.

We can not fully judge that guy from just that video of course and maybe he worked his ass off to get to that point, but it's that extreme drive that probably brought him there: never being satisfied/happy and thinking more, more more is better.

If you've had to deal with a son who was born with three serious heart defects, you count your blessings to be living in a country where all his medical treatment is covered for (still...) an affordable amount of money and you care a lot less about physical things, however nice some of them maybe.

Sonic 1992

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • I Wanna Go Back !
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2014, 08:15:23 PM »

If gay male couples can have kids....

@Sonic: great story and totally agree. I have absolutely nothing against people who earn more money than I do by working hard for it or just having more talents than I have, some of my best friends are in that situation.

We can not fully judge that guy from just that video of course and maybe he worked his ass off to get to that point, but it's that extreme drive that probably brought him there: never being satisfied/happy and thinking more, more more is better.

If you've had to deal with a son who was born with three serious heart defects, you count your blessings to be living in a country where all his medical treatment is covered for (still...) an affordable amount of money and you care a lot less about physical things, however nice some of them maybe.

Yes, Thank you for the compliment!  Sorry about your Son's medical troubles.  Hope all is well, and glad you have to not worry about going to the Doctor! 

You Definitely don't want to get sick here in the U.S.A.   :-\    That movie John Q.  is not B.S.

Laszo

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Building
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2014, 10:02:00 PM »
@sonic +1
@level +1

I just feel sorry for those great cars  :P All stuck in a drive way makes it hard to get out much  :'(

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2014, 10:05:21 PM »
Yes, Thank you for the compliment!  Sorry about your Son's medical troubles.  Hope all is well, and glad you have to not worry about going to the Doctor! 
He's fine, thanks :)

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2014, 09:26:22 AM »
It made me appreciate everything I had.

That's the point. I don't think this guy can really enjoy all his stuff because he's always 'I need to build a bigger house to hold my stuff, then buy more stuff to fill the gaps....'

I'm not much jealous of such people....I feel sorry for them ;)
Being able to buy all the stuff you want is great...but it's not the way to get happy.

my2cts

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2014, 09:36:30 AM »
Being able to buy all the stuff you want is great...but it's not the way to get happy.

sure? it would make ME happy - amongst other things!
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2014, 11:20:12 AM »

sure? it would make ME happy - amongst other things!

it would help me, too. :)
i would love to have a room to display all the machines that i really want to have. right now it is my basement... but it would be so cool to have a better location with lesser limitation... and no fuckin stairs. :D

i am looking for something here in Trier. It has to be close to my place and it has to be cool. But it is impossible to find unless you will spend some serious amout of money. if money was not something i have to worry about... i would own such a place now and you all would be invited for free beer!!! ;)
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

Blanka

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2014, 11:33:33 AM »
It's not a statement, it is scientific fact. I mean: giving the actual birth.
Off course, he can be a guy with the wife killed, gay, whatever, but the boy did come out of a woman, whether you like it or not!

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2014, 12:56:10 PM »
I am happy i got my 2 zaccs at my mothers place  :D

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2014, 06:30:03 PM »
It's not a statement, it is scientific fact. I mean: giving the actual birth.
Off course, he can be a guy with the wife killed, gay, whatever, but the boy did come out of a woman, whether you like it or not!
oh, I'm happy with that alright :)