Author Topic: Some new "classics"......  (Read 8743 times)

glstar

• View Profile
Some new "classics"......
« on: April 14, 2014, 10:59:55 AM »
Those machines arrived some days ago and two yesterday....
Sega Virtua Racing DX and Sega Thunderblade DX arrived yesterday from north Italy (one from Ravenna and one from Bologna).
After so long research i finally found the virtua racing dx for sale in the wrong section of a sale site like leboncoin and marktplaats.....
This was listed not in the videogames category but in another one but luckily i manage to do another type of research and when i see this i write to the seller immediately telling him that i want it.
Fortunately i was the first asking for this machine so i can be able to reserve it....and fortunately the seller was a man of honor, since he told me that many other peoples going to him asking to get that machine.....

I found the thunderblade speaking with a guy on arcadeitalia forum since he see that we have a lot of machine, so he sent me some pics....
From this pics i manage to see a little piece of this thunderblade and a little pice of a super hang on ride on machine, so i ask about those machines....
After some days he sent me some detailed pics of both machine, but since the super hang on was "strange", for sure original but with modified body colors and dashboard, so i left...
But we agree a price for this untested thunderblade....

The other machines (hotrod, op wolf, toobin etc....) coming from south Italy for the same seller that sold to me the super sprint i have in my gameroom.....
This was a deal made last year in September, since a lot of money were involved....
He was so kind to wait for me and wait for my slow payments in all those months, since the last week he wanted the remaining money.
So i pay and two days later those beauty's were here to me......

The cab impressed me more apart from virtua racing etc.. was toobin......
The cab is really tiny and compact and the marquee "water" effects is simply awesome........
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 12:31:18 PM by glstar »

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
Re: Some new "classics"......
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 12:12:31 PM »
sometimes a post would be way more interesting with a story behind it which is longer than three words ...
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 12:16:13 PM »
sometimes a post would be way more interesting with a story behind it which is longer than three words ...

i agree. must be a pretty good story. so many cabs in one pickup?!
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

glstar

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 12:17:52 PM »
Yes.
You're perfectly right Ully.....
 :oops:
I'm writing this for my site and when finished i'll post here too of course....
This was just an anticipation...

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2014, 12:31:02 PM »
you have a website? url?
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

glstar

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2014, 12:32:28 PM »
you have a website? url?
Yes we have a little site, not so much updated.......with out machines....
www.passionesega.com

P.S.: I updated my post here.
:)

Muerto

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2014, 12:56:12 PM »
Wow, some nice and rare ones! - dont think I have seen a Thunder blade!! - The chair looks similar to the ones Bruno has in his G3 theater!
And Toobin, only tried it once at Barcade in Brooklyn NY, great game!!!!