Author Topic: FS: Dozen of vintage cabs - sold as is - warehouse leftover (pics inside)  (Read 12709 times)

cebulba

• View Profile
Hi folks,

as stated before I (and from what I heard a few of your guys as well) went to a "warehouse" find in southern lower saxony/Germany - Postcode 31785.

I took some pictures of the leftovers. I know the seller for quite a long time from various trades/sales (pinballs, jukeboxes and more) - he is a nice guy.

If someone is interested, these cabs will go for low prices now (starting 100-400 euros or on offer). Huge Discount for someone taking more of these.
Sold as is, local pickup.

Hence I will go there anyway by the next week I can offer to bring your cabs way more north (Bremen/Oldenburg). I may even deliver to the Netherlands or somewhere in northern germany on my weekly trips.
Storage at my place is possible for weeks (e.g. if you are waiting for container 5)
Detailed pictures on request. I have a few on my digicam left or could take some on my return.

Well then. Here's the list:

Note: All cabs are complete with monitors, wiring and PCB. Overall condition is dusty, a bit rusty (a few more) and all have issues or don't power up right now. They need a good cleaning standing in a garage for years.
That guy is not interested in putting more work into it, so for your technical heroes maybe a steal ;-)

These cabs need to be rescued (so did I with 5 of them - pics later or you have seen the DeathRace on my fb page already).

and no: I don't get anything from this. You may have seen these cabs already over on a german forum, but another guy (who wasn't the owner) tried to sell these on his profit (and about THAT guy himself is another story  :roll:)
Drop me a PM if you are interested in any of these. Thanks.

1) Midway Wheels II:
Powers up, gets into game...but cars won't accelerate. Seems to be an issue with the pcb. Price: 300 EUR.

2) Midway Submarine:
Complete, periscope rusty/glass inside splitted but there, not powering up. (sidearts are just dirty, they are clean and in good condition according to their age to my mind). Price: On offer

3) Universal Cosmic Monsters:
Actually there are two of them. One powers up, but doesn't gets into game. The other one couldn't be tested at all hence someone cutted the line cord. One is missing the Marquee (broken glass)
Look them up on klov - Nice Space Invaders clone. Price: Asking 230 for the set of two.
SOLD

4)Universal Galaxy Wars:
Not powering up. Looks nice. For your universal collection :) Asking: 150 EUR SOLD

5)Ramtek Hit Me
Powers up but PCB issues. doesn't get into game showing some "blocks". Price: For free if someone takes another one from the list.

6)Phoenix cabaret
Nice glasses, small cabinet. Powering up - working but no phoenix pcb included. Price: 180 EUR

7)Atari Night Driver
Not Powering up.  Price: 270 EUR SOLD

8)Exidy Circus
Powering up, monitor is ok, heating starts - but doesn't get into game. Probably PCB issues.
Price: 230 EUR
SOLD
He has a 2nd one (different location at his game room, very nice condition) - full working selling for 400 EUR. Both for 550 EUR.

9) Sega Enduro Racer
Not powering up. No sidearts. Bezel and glasses are included (not seen in the picture). Price: 100 EUR

10) Sonic Fighter
Now thats a RARE cab and belongs into a museum. Not powering up, otherwise complete. Price: 400 EUR. SOLD

11)Chicago Coin Speedway
And another one from the old arcade ages. Complete but doesn't power up. Price: 300 EUR

12)KEE Games Twin Racer
Racing fans among us? Black and white enthusiasts? Complete but doesn't powers up. Nice control panel if you want my opinion (missing a steering wheel but there might be a replacement). Price: 330 EUR

13)Nintendo Battle Shark
Actually there are 3(!) of them with one being in perfect condition, whereas the others are "more rusty" ;-) Note: These are quite heavy. (Number 3 can be seen on the NightDriver pictures)
One powering up and running. Price: on offer  
all 3 now SOLD

14) Orion Universal cabinet
With HyperOlympic control panel. Not powering up. bootleg PCB as far as I can tell.  Price: For free if taking something else.

15) Konami WecLeMans
Nice sit down. Not powering up. Missing shift (might be a replacement somewhere). Price: Make offer.

16) Atari Sprint 2
Very nice side arts. Powering up, getting in the game. Small PCB issues (currently on repair to a forum member). Price: On offer

That's it - for now. There are a few more which could be taken, if you are there. TV ideals...and a few more b/w machines but not that arcade (video) related.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 06:35:55 PM by cebulba »

Thwocker

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Universal Arcade Cabs
Hi,

I will be happy to take the three Universal cabs, sent PM.

let me know how to proceed

Cheers, Marco
Wanted: everything Universal , Stern and Gottlieb. Currently looking for Computer R3, Curve Ball, Goal to Go, Jungler, Fast Draw, Limbo, No Man's Land and Speed Coin.

PunkRockCaveman

• View Profile
Jesus! Talked with "the other seller" about the Wheels II already but couldn't get a price for the cab and he couldn't tell me if it's working ;) SO: here we are again. Wheels II on hold for me PLEASE! Get in touch with you the next few days ... will be very very busy the next few days with preparation for the arcade day in the museum on saturday ;)

cebulba

• View Profile
Jesus! Talked with "the other seller" about the Wheels II already but couldn't get a price for the cab and he couldn't tell me if it's working ;) SO: here we are again. Wheels II on hold for me PLEASE! Get in touch with you the next few days ... will be very very busy the next few days with preparation for the arcade day in the museum on saturday ;)

Noticed that. Tried to contact you prior to this posting (but you disapeared from german forums and no fb messages) *g*
It was easier to meet you in the cave back in the days :)

cebulba

• View Profile
...will be very very busy the next few days with preparation for the arcade day in the museum on saturday ;)

A friend of mine is coming over with 12 other guys :)

PunkRockCaveman

• View Profile
Cool! Have to fix three more cabs till then ... but I will contact you tomorrow. Have to check the logistics since I have other stuff to collect the next week ;)

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
OMG, lots of youth memories there !!!

Chicago Coin Speedway I played a LOT in my very first arcade years.....I got so good at it I could play it "endless" because it is a pattern EM game.....I still may know the pattern once I'd play it ;)

And three Nintendo Battlesharks.......!!!!!!!  Nintendo should buy them and put one of them in their head office !!

For those who dont know: this EM game works with pieces of film. You see a (model) warship speeding through a sea that you must shoot, If you score a hit, a new reel of film is showed to show the explosian.

Truelly museum stuff !!!!

Chuckie egg

• Nintendo arcade
    • View Profile
Wow i never thought i would see a battle shark
This would be great for my Nintendo arcade but i fear they are to big,i cant quite see from the pictures.
Have you got any dimensions please
many thanks
alex

cebulba

• View Profile
Wow i never thought i would see a battle shark
This would be great for my Nintendo arcade but i fear they are to big,i cant quite see from the pictures.
Have you got any dimensions please
many thanks
alex

KLOV is your friend.
http://flyers.arcade-museum.com/?page=flyer&db=arcadedb&id=1070&image=2

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
Yes they are big.....it's so funny, I never realised they were Nintendo machines......it definitely was the first Nintendo game I ever played :):):)

That Sonic Fighter is another awesome EM game, LOVE the control panel, almost all of those "controls" actually light up....as a kid, you use your imagination and it's easy to "play" this is for real.
My son and his friends used to play "spaceship" in my gameroom with all machines turned off....they pretended the control panels from games were those of a Spaceship......they almost had more fun like that then with the games turned on.....that was when he was quite a bit younger though (6 or 7 I think).

vernimark

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
Wow I could be inyerested into Sprint 2...

Laszo

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Building
    • View Profile
OMG, lots of youth memories there !!!

Chicago Coin Speedway I played a LOT in my very first arcade years.....I got so good at it I could play it "endless" because it is a pattern EM game.....I still may know the pattern once I'd play it ;)

And three Nintendo Battlesharks.......!!!!!!!  Nintendo should buy them and put one of them in their head office !!

For those who dont know: this EM game works with pieces of film. You see a (model) warship speeding through a sea that you must shoot, If you score a hit, a new reel of film is showed to show the explosian.

Truelly museum stuff !!!!

So how do we get these in a museum?...... Lets face it, we all love these.... But to big, to heavy and due to the pieces of film they used a real pain to restore.

Overall I would say anyone brave enough to pick these up should get them for free :-) maybe posting a link on marktplaats and the Belgium marktplaats ( forgot the name)  would help.... There is at least one guy out there that is collecting em coinups from Japan.... Just don't know who he is.

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
Wow I could be inyerested into Sprint 2...

I'll queue behind ya :)

chubsta

• View Profile
Some fantastic machines there, well done for the effort in keeping them in the 'community', and for no profiteering too - great stuff!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
Some fantastic machines there, well done for the effort in keeping them in the 'community', and for no profiteering too - great stuff!

agreed! and what was up with that DANBO dude on the german forum?
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!