Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
December 05, 2020, 07:03:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello from Granada  (Read 2829 times)
Dr. Fred Uilleann

View Profile
« on: November 15, 2008, 07:40:28 PM »

Hi friends,
First of all sorry for my english writing limitations...  oppps I'm from Granada (Espaņa) and I've been visiting this place for a year or so. Now it's the time to register, jaja.
I'm still a student, so I've no house, no spare time or money to get my arcade machines fully working. They are generic cabs, mostly branded VideoVal, very typical here. It's very very difficult to see original ones in my country, much more than belgium, UK or France.

But I have a real treasure bought last year: a 1986 Sega Afterburner II deluxe cockpit.

It's working sometimes, but need some repairs and new pieces like new wheels for the gondola and some springs. The wheels slide and the motor detect that, so it shows "Error status" and stop the movement. I plan to restore it with new parts, and I hope you will see my improvements in this work.

So you have a new friend in this forum from other part of the world!  Wink
DarthNuno
Administrator
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Singe's castle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 09:20:39 PM »

Hello Dr Fred and welcome on board  Kiss

Congratulation for having a such good game & a such piece of history : Sega Afterburner II deluxe cockpit !  Shocked Kiss
Don't hesitate to post few pictures of it or better than that, a video  Wink Cool

I already have a question... I got a dedicated Pleiads (see this topic), done by Irecsa. Maybe do you have some informations regarding that Spanish company ? I have no information about it  Undecided

logan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2008, 10:55:50 AM »

Welcome to the (best) board and greetings from germany! Smiley
Sonic 1992
ArcadeLifeStyler'

I Wanna Go Back !

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2008, 06:35:28 AM »

Hello, from me tooooooo!  Grin   Welcome and share in the joy of everything videogame & GameRoom related!

You'll find that this is a great place where many from all over the world meet & greet about games, especially Dragon's Lair!!!

pacman  Ghost  Space Ace 

Again, Welcome and enjoy!   Sonic 1992
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: