Author Topic: jrok going berzerk (and frenzy)  (Read 6168 times)

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
jrok going berzerk (and frenzy)
« on: May 30, 2013, 10:03:35 AM »
Just in case you guys missed it. Dont know if theres already a thread for this one on here...

See post #214 here http://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=265795&page=22

:pac: :pac: :pac:
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
Re: jrok going berzerk (and frenzy)
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 10:06:28 AM »
Thats defenetly less hardware than the Original boardset  :o

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2013, 10:41:18 AM »
i'm already on board for this one because this is EXACTLY what i need for the second hacked bezerk i have which will become frenzy eventually. all i need to do is remove the moon patrol bootleg board in the middle and hook up the new jrok board instead with the help of the wiring harness his buddy is doing. EVERYTHING is present on my machine as it should be, so hopefully this will be up and running without any problems!

all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Q*ris

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • CAP'TAIIIN ARCADE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2013, 11:08:42 AM »
Mmmmh, why does this machine looks so familiar to me?  ::)
I want one of Jrok's pcb too, ... group buy anybody?

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2013, 11:26:53 AM »
Mmmmh, why does this machine looks so familiar to me?  ::)
I want one of Jrok's pcb too, ... group buy anybody?

I am not sure group buy will be the cheapest option in this case. Shipping these smal boards is not much in the first place.
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Q*ris

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • CAP'TAIIIN ARCADE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2013, 03:14:54 PM »
Since a while, every time I receive a package from the US, the Belgian customs open it, then seal it back with a sticker and ask me for 10€ cash on delivery (wether there's 1 or 5 boards in the package).
That's why a group buy might be cheaper (for me) in this case.

jcp

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2013, 03:57:13 PM »
It's out  ;).

The BZF Berzerk & Frenzy all-in-one replacement boards are now available and shipping, so I'm getting back to the folks who've expressed an interest.

Pricing on the boards is $190/ea + shipping ( $9.00 for one board, $12.00 for two boards via insured USPS priority mail inside the US ).
 Total including shipping in the US is:
 1 board = $199.00
 2 boards = $392.00

If you're outside the USA let me know where, so I can get a final shipping cost.

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2013, 04:03:25 PM »
If I had a Berzerk with no original hardware in great condition I would be all over this.

But there is something that gives a kick to know the original "heart" is ticking in that beast, especially because of it's rather poor reputation for running reliably :)

And it's good to know Ully,Michael and I have a shared box of spare boards right here on stock....and none of us ever had to use any (touch wood !!!!) so far :)

Now if that Q*bert board would materialize....I still don't know if my set of PCBs is working.....(my own fault I know)

Muerto

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2013, 05:28:09 PM »
Hehe, comepletely forgot about the spares! But up to now my Berzerk has run flawlessly!!! (Nock on wood)  ;)

vernimark

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2013, 05:44:26 PM »
I've both berzerk and frenzy M;PU including the rest of electronic parts (transformer included)... ah, I've the marquee too but no cab :(

yet another project...