Author Topic: Building full size Pong cabinet. Need black bezel measurements & TV shelf angle  (Read 6133 times)

Sugg3d

• View Profile
I have begun building a full scale Pong cabinet replica. My Pong will be exhibited at a museum here in the US this summer. I have located almost every measurement needed except the black bezel and the TV shelf angle. Would one of the Pong owners here (Bruno?) be kind enough to take these measurements from a vintage Pong cabinet? My pong will probably have a black cardboard bezel but I might make a plastic one on my vacuum former too. I believe some Pong cabinets had an injection molded plastic bezel. I have found several owners of Pong but I am having trouble getting this info from them.
Thanks for your help.

John

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
I'm really out of time, but still may try to help you...if you don't ask me to disassemble everything!  ::) What measures are you looking for?

Sugg3d

• View Profile
On the black bezel I could really use measurement of the top, bottom and a side panel. If that is difficult, I could just use the shelf angle and how far the TV sits from the yellow bezel. I think you will only need to take off the back to measure.

Thanks

Sugg3d

• View Profile
I finished building my 1972 Pong replica so I no longer need measurements. Thanks anyway.

JS

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
Was this your stay here, or do we still get to see some pictures of your builkt?  :)

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
yeah pics please!  ;D