Author Topic: Attic search, disappointment but also......excitement !!!  (Read 8827 times)

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
Re: Attic search, disappointment but also......excitement !!!
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2013, 05:46:38 PM »
Definitly Thorsten !  ;D

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
Re: Attic search, disappointment but also......excitement !!!
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2013, 08:10:00 PM »
Scanned the negative and tried to get it as good as possible which is pretty hard....turns out the condition of the negative has been pretty much been hurt over all those years....

Anyway, the results:

Naamloos by Level_42, on Flickr

Naamloos - versie 2 by Level_42, on Flickr

I took three pictures in total, remember we couldn't simply check the picture we just took BITD....

The first one nicely shows our old TV, a Philips K11 chassis model, with those ultra-modern "tip-touch" channel selection......what did you say ? Remote control ?? HAH, that was for the rich ! This TV cost my parents DFL 1999,- BITD and NO remote :) It was our first NEW TV and also our first COLOR TV !!!

But hey, it did have a special channel nr.12 which had some sync preparation for a VCR....wow ! ;)

I can see a very young version on myself a bit, our "salon table" and part of the room of our former home... ;)

The second pic shows the score: 339730

I have no idea what settings I used BITD, but I just checked the new (beta) TwinGalaxies and well, it's not a piss-poor score !
At least on all the PAL games I am WAAAAAAYYYYY higher than the current "WR holder"....
On the NTSC versions it's still a decent score, would place #4.

However, I guess I used "Game 1, Difficulty A and they show a 15 minute time limit....I sure played a lot longer than that.

O well....whatever, it's not too bad I guess  ;D ;D

http://www.twingalaxies.com/operator.php?gameid=195&platformid=5

« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 08:13:37 PM by Level42 »