Author Topic: WTB: Track & Field Cab  (Read 1536 times)

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
WTB: Track & Field Cab
« on: July 30, 2012, 09:15:06 PM »
Oh boy... I like this board. Thank you again for the warm welcome in the Galaga 88-PCB-Thread.

One of my childhoods greatest memories is playing Track & Field (Hyper Olympics) in the local pub.
I´d love to have one of those machines. Maybe somebody has a spare one hidden in the basement. ;)

Thank you for listening!
Stefan
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
Re: WTB: Track & Field Cab
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2012, 10:32:55 PM »
Oh boy... I like this board. Thank you again for the warm welcome in the Galaga 88-PCB-Thread.

One of my childhoods greatest memories is playing Track & Field (Hyper Olympics) in the local pub.
I´d love to have one of those machines. Maybe somebody has a spare one hidden in the basement. ;)

Thank you for listening!
Stefan

There is a Hypersports becoming available in the US most probably. Some pics. Don't know price yet.
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
Re: WTB: Track & Field Cab
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2012, 08:48:41 AM »

Thank you for listening!
Stefan

There is a Hypersports becoming available in the US most probably. Some pics. Don't know price yet.

i was a bit more in the first one... but hypersports would do fine, too. and "oh my god".... those machines are drop dead beautiful. xevious, pooyan.... damn. sometimes the cabs are nicer than the games they were playing. :)
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!