Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
January 16, 2022, 11:20:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB: Track & Field Cab  (Read 978 times)
Tyrem
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile WWW
« on: July 30, 2012, 09:15:06 PM »

Oh boy... I like this board. Thank you again for the warm welcome in the Galaga 88-PCB-Thread.

One of my childhoods greatest memories is playing Track & Field (Hyper Olympics) in the local pub.
IŽd love to have one of those machines. Maybe somebody has a spare one hidden in the basement. Wink

Thank you for listening!
Stefan

Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!
Love
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2012, 10:32:55 PM »

Oh boy... I like this board. Thank you again for the warm welcome in the Galaga 88-PCB-Thread.

One of my childhoods greatest memories is playing Track & Field (Hyper Olympics) in the local pub.
IŽd love to have one of those machines. Maybe somebody has a spare one hidden in the basement. Wink

Thank you for listening!
Stefan

There is a Hypersports becoming available in the US most probably. Some pics. Don't know price yet.

Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!
Tyrem
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2012, 08:48:41 AM »

Thank you for listening!
Stefan

There is a Hypersports becoming available in the US most probably. Some pics. Don't know price yet.

i was a bit more in the first one... but hypersports would do fine, too. and "oh my god".... those machines are drop dead beautiful. xevious, pooyan.... damn. sometimes the cabs are nicer than the games they were playing. Smiley

Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: