Author Topic: Dragon's Lair comic strip  (Read 21525 times)

Gerry

• View Profile
    • The Thalion Source
Dragon's Lair comic strip
« on: June 29, 2012, 09:03:21 AM »
I'm not sure, if this has been posted before (at least I didn't find a thread while quickly scanning the forum):

You could suggest an old video game and this guy is making a comic about it.

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
Re: Dragon's Lair comic strip
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 09:27:04 AM »
Nice topic idea.  ;)

Ok, here's something interesting  :arrow:

Following a short story imagined by mcbain755 :"This story, that I wrote for a foot torture forum, details Princess Daphne's torture at the hands of an evil, sadistic Count who led a failed coup against her father, King Ethelred, three years before. It takes place roughly a year after the events of the original "Dragon's Lair." Dirk and Daphne have only been married a few months at the time of this story. Most of you will hate this story, but who cares. As for everyone else, enjoy."

What happened?  Where am I?  Princess Daphne had just regained consciousness.  The last thing she remembered, her carriage had been ambushed.  Her husband, Dirk the Daring, valiantly fought to defend her from their attackers, but there were too many of them.  One of the goons had fought past Dirk, grabbed her, and knocked her out.  And here she was, kidnapped…again.  Only she had no idea where "here" was, since she was blindfolded and couldn't see anything.  She was locked in a set of stocks with her wrists shackled over her head.  As frightened and uncomfortable as she was, what worried her most was not knowing what happened to Dirk.  Had he survived?
     "Ah, the beautiful Princess Daphne.  It has been too long." 
     Daphne recognized that smarmy voice.  "Count Malthius?" She hadn't seen him since his failed coup against her father three years before.  "You won't get away with this you traitor!  Dirk will save me!" 
     Malthius erupted into derisive laughter.  "I very much doubt that, your Highness.  Dirk the Daring is dead."
     "No! I don't believe you!"  cried Daphne, choking back tears. 
     "Believe what you like Princess," taunted Malthius.  "But even if that bumbling twit somehow managed to survive, he'd never find you in time.  Have a look."
     Malthius removed Daphne's blindfold, revealing the grim truth of her predicament.  She was in a dimly lit dungeon, surrounded by the most horrific looking devices she had ever seen.  She was in a torture chamber, and she was helpless to do anything about it.
     "You've been kidnapped before, I know that blondie," Malthius growled.  "But have you ever been tortured?"
     Daphne's eyes went wild with terror. "N-no.  And I don't see any reason to start now."
     Malthius let out a hearty laugh.  "Oh Daphne, you're far more clever than people give you credit.  All right, I'll try to make this as easy on you as possible," he lied.  "All you have to do is answer my questions fully and honestly, and I'll have no reason to hurt you."
     "You're right.  I'm not as stupid as people think.  You're going to hurt me no matter what I say or do.  So go ahead and ask your questions.  I'll decide whether or not I'll answer them."
     "I did not expect such a dignified response from you!" said Malthius with genuine admiration.   "All right then, let's get to it.  I have spies in the castle and I happen to know Dirk has…or had…a foot fetish."  Malthius relished the shocked look in the Princess's eyes.  "My first question is: did he ever indulge his desire with you?"
     "Frankly, it's none of your business!  But since you somehow clearly know the answer anyway, then, yes, he indulged his desire with me."
     Malthius smiled.  This was going better than expected.  "So he massaged your feet."
     "Yes, of course."
     "Did he suck your toes; lick your soles?"
     Daphne blushed.  "What is your point?"
     "The point is you enjoyed it, didn't you?  You loved the attention he paid to your feet."
     "Yes!  So what?!" she exclaimed.  "I still don't know where you're going with this!"
     "Did he ever torture your feet?"
     "Well," she began sheepishly, "he did tickle them occasionally."
     "But did he ever inflict any kind of pain on them?"
     "No, of course not!  Dirk would never hurt me!"
     Malthius smiled again.  That was exactly what he wanted to hear.  "Well, then, I guess it's time to begin,"  he said as he walked over to a cloth covered table.   Daphne gasped in horror when he removed the cloth to reveal an assortment of shiny, evil-looking instruments.  This is going to be fun, he thought.  "Let the games begin."

And following that story, here's the commissioned comic pages, draw by Dea Art (his blog right here:arrow:

;D

McVenco

• View Profile
    • www.amigascene.nl
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2012, 09:50:21 AM »
Some people.....  ???  ::)
No arcade cab(s) yet, but happy owner of 2 Colecovisions, 2 Amigas and a pc running Mame.

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2012, 10:00:17 AM »
................sick..........foot torture forum.....WTF ?!?!?

McVenco

• View Profile
    • www.amigascene.nl
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2012, 10:29:40 AM »
The real question is: how did DarthNuno end up on a footfetish forum?  ;D ;D ;D
No arcade cab(s) yet, but happy owner of 2 Colecovisions, 2 Amigas and a pc running Mame.

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2012, 12:01:32 PM »
It must be his anesthetics not having left his body completely just yet.....

I am sorry but I find this COMPLETELY out of place on a forum like this.
I don't care about nude women or a funny joke but considering the source of this...
Abuse of women is bad enough as it is....I really do not see the humor in this (if it is even INTENDED to be humorous......IMHO it is also against the forum rules.

If you register to a forum like that you need to get in contact with a shrink before you end up like Marc Dutroux....
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 12:07:24 PM by Level42 »

gyruss

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2012, 12:54:32 PM »
it isn't my kind of humor and I've got nothing with this comic (or dragonlair) but it isn't THAT bad......

kinda cool how large of a following the game still got, there must be something special about it..   ;)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 12:57:22 PM by gyruss »

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2012, 01:09:51 PM »
 :-\

I already found the comic disturbing, but after i googled for "foot roasting" i am even more disturbed...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foot_roasting

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Foot roasting is a method of torture used since ancient times. The Romans immobilized the prisoner and pressed red-hot iron plates to the soles of their feet. The Spanish Inquisition frequently employed an enhanced technique, binding the prisoner face-upward to the rack with their bare feet secured in stocks. The soles of the feet were basted with lard or oil and slowly barbecued over a brazier of burning coals. A screen could be interposed between the feet and the coals to modulate the exposure, while a bellows controlled the intensity of the flame.

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2012, 01:29:26 PM »
The real question is: how did DarthNuno end up on a footfetish forum?  ;D ;D ;D

In fact I've found the comic on deviant art website  ;).
The idea is Princess Daphne first, and not any footfetish or whatever of course  :-X
Guys, don't get thinks too seriously. I'm sure If I didn't introduce the background of the comic, I wouldn't have any reaction.
There is no hard nudity here, and of course the idea is just to present things done about Daphne, nothing else...  ;)