Author Topic: :: UK roadtrip :: Return Of The Two Jedi *the movie*  (Read 30146 times)

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
Re: :: UK roadtrip :: Return Of The Two Jedi *the movie*
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2014, 08:34:29 PM »
...and back from hell!  ;D

For some reasons, the specific yoke overlay for that game is not available! Tried many shops at the time but no luck! (it was on TOG in the section 'future product' looong time agon... but finally didn't happened as far as I now?!)
But I badly need it, see how the yoke on my cabinet looks like  :oops:  :arrow:

Yeah... a lame black sticker has been applied on it!

Well, I still had the hope that one day the 'jedi' overlay will be available.
Fortunately, Atarimania found years ago a NOS! He scanned it, and Etienne vectorized it!
I totally forgot that story ... until Etienne gave me a gift during the last Eurocade meeting  :-*  :arrow:

After cutting one, here's how it looks once applied  :)  :arrow:

Well, I was a little bit lazy on this... I didn't remove the back adhesive already in place, and because the print provided by Etienne was printed on a 'not as thick as the original', you can spot few micro bubbles, and it's a little bit shiny, but guys, it's really anodyne!  8)  :arrow:

Anyway, who cares? Here's the game room in 'play mode'... too dark too see...  ;D  :arrow:

I'm joking! It looks really great now! :-*  :arrow:

Me happy... and got some motivation to play this game again!  ;D :spaceace:

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
Re: :: UK roadtrip :: Return Of The Two Jedi *the movie*
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2014, 07:41:06 AM »
Nice !

I know its just printed on standard vinyl, but at least untill there is a print on the correct material is available, this looks way better than a black yoke  ;)

Funny thing was that it was already waiting one year here, and i forget it last eurocade  :D ;D