Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
October 16, 2018, 02:23:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: :: UK roadtrip :: Return Of The Two Jedi *the movie*  (Read 20020 times)
DarthNuno
Administrator
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Singe's castle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2014, 08:34:29 PM »

...and back from hell!  Grin

For some reasons, the specific yoke overlay for that game is not available! Tried many shops at the time but no luck! (it was on TOG in the section 'future product' looong time agon... but finally didn't happened as far as I now?!)
But I badly need it, see how the yoke on my cabinet looks like  oppps  arrow

Yeah... a lame black sticker has been applied on it!

Well, I still had the hope that one day the 'jedi' overlay will be available.
Fortunately, Atarimania found years ago a NOS! He scanned it, and Etienne vectorized it!
I totally forgot that story ... until Etienne gave me a gift during the last Eurocade meeting  Kiss  arrow

After cutting one, here's how it looks once applied  Smiley  arrow

Well, I was a little bit lazy on this... I didn't remove the back adhesive already in place, and because the print provided by Etienne was printed on a 'not as thick as the original', you can spot few micro bubbles, and it's a little bit shiny, but guys, it's really anodyne!  Cool  arrow

Anyway, who cares? Here's the game room in 'play mode'... too dark too see...  Grin  arrow

I'm joking! It looks really great now! Kiss  arrow

Me happy... and got some motivation to play this game again!  Grin Space Ace

Etienne MacGyver
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2014, 07:41:06 AM »

Nice !

I know its just printed on standard vinyl, but at least untill there is a print on the correct material is available, this looks way better than a black yoke  Wink

Funny thing was that it was already waiting one year here, and i forget it last eurocade  Cheesy Grin

Looking for Repro Decals ?  Visit my webstore !  arrow  http://www.easywebshop.com/arcadedecals
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: