Author Topic: Vectrex  (Read 1039 times)

Russ J

• View Profile
Vectrex
« on: February 07, 2012, 12:07:02 AM »
For sale my boxed Vectrex games console.The instuctions for the machine are there also the screen cover for the built in game Minestorm.I only have the top portion of the polystyrene 'inner packaging'.

Its in perfect working order and comes with 5 games all boxed which all have their own instructions and screen covers.

The only issue is with the joystick.Its does work but it feels like that its come slightly 'loose' from inside.The joystick does 'angle towards' the left when not in use and it sounds like a fixing screw of sorts has come loose and its not holding the joystick 'central' so to speak.You can see what i mean in the 4th picture down.Apart from that it does work perfectly

Not really keen in shipping outside of the UK tbh you guys (sorry i know there seems to be a lot of members that live outside of the UK on the forum as well)

anyway its up for £130 posted.Paypal gift please...

A small vid clip of the game,

If your not sure about the Gift option with paypal i'll understand as i am a noob on here and no one has bought anything from me so don't really no me.You can add another £5 for 'peace of mind' to cover yourself if you wish,but i can assure any potential buyer i'm 100% trustworthy with all my sales (i'm a Moderator on the BMX forum 'Burnerworld' under the same name 'Russ J')

First post in thread and then PM please

Russ...Thumbs Up