Author Topic: Monaco GP  (Read 6751 times)

Mickey_Moose

• View Profile
Monaco GP
« on: January 01, 2012, 04:13:19 AM »
Ok, I picked 1 of these cabaret up the other day but the artwork is in a sad state and needs replacing, so I thought I would ask here if anyone has/can scan the sides or maybe supply some hi-res pictures?

Or if anyone knows where some artwork already exists (or ready to buy), that would also help. ;)

Thanks,
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 05:20:46 PM by Mickey_Moose »

Mickey_Moose

• View Profile
Re: Monaco GP mini
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 08:42:23 PM »
Ok, well I uploaded a copy of a CPO here: http://members.shaw.ca/junkuser1988/MonacoGP/

Please be kind as this was my first attempt at doing anything like this - still waiting on someone/anyone that has full sides (either or both) that can take me some hi-res pictures or scans. ;)

Thanks

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
Re: Monaco GP
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 08:59:11 PM »
as far as i know, someone on KLOV either has already reproduced or is currently reproducing them. have you checked the american forum?
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Mickey_Moose

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2012, 11:59:37 PM »
as far as i know, someone on KLOV either has already reproduced or is currently reproducing them. have you checked the american forum?

Yes, I have checked on KLOV and there was someone on there (from France) that did have some made up, but this seems to have gone the wayside and nothing more seems to have been done. Maybe he will answer my PM, but that was several weeks ago (clsoer to a month) and figured I may just start on this myself to try and get something together for the rest of us. ;)

jcp

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2012, 12:04:53 PM »
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 12:13:06 PM by jcp »

Mickey_Moose

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2012, 11:43:43 PM »
You need ElDiablo ;).
-> Monaco GP : looking for picture side.

Yes - still waiting to hear back from him, but so far not much. ;)

Arch

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2012, 10:46:01 AM »
Lukewells over at jammaplus.co.uk owns a Monaco GP cabaret. He is a nice guy and might be able to help you out with some pictures.
All I wanted was a Pepsi!
Currently looking for an original Wonderboy PCB.

Mickey_Moose

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2012, 10:42:15 PM »
Lukewells over at jammaplus.co.uk owns a Monaco GP cabaret. He is a nice guy and might be able to help you out with some pictures.

Thanks for the info, however I had contacted him about a week ago and haven't heard anything back yet - don't know if he has had a chance to get at it.

Anyways, that is where I stand right now. :(