Author Topic: Dragons lair on demand  (Read 5180 times)

mike ryan

• View Profile
Dragons lair on demand
« on: January 06, 2008, 03:14:39 AM »

Hi Guys,

I went to my Fathers house today with my Family for a late holiday. My brother told me to check out the free on demand on cable vision IO. He told me there was a interview about Dragons lair ???. I figured he was trying to mess with me, knowing how much I enjoy Dragons lair but he seemed very serious about it. I went home to check it out and sure enough there it was :shock:.

Go to on demand, click on Free on demand and go to the lifeskool. Then click on video gaming, it will read best game ever. go to best game ever 02. It is a 11 minute long clip on Dragons lair.

I hope you all enjoy it
             Mike Ryan  ;D

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
Re: Dragons lair on demand
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2008, 02:47:43 PM »
Oh my God... Why I'm not living in USA  :-\

Of course, here in Europe... we can't catch it  :'( :'( :'(

I hope someone with do a "REC + PLAY" and make it available  :roll: ;) PLeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeeee  :P

Anyway, many thanks for the information Mike  :)

brian

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 08:04:25 AM »
Damn...Comcast doesnt have it here or I would have recorded it and transfered it. :(

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 07:19:55 PM »
Arg  :'(

...maybe someone else will share it on yourtube or something... cross the fingers   ::) :P

mike ryan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2008, 01:44:13 AM »
Hi Bruno,

I am sorry, I have been trying to get my hands on a VCR to tape it for you, I got ride of mine years ago  :(.  My daughter dropped my DVD camcorder last week, so that wont work either :(. I will definitely  keep trying. The interview was a couple of people from the old school explaining the game and showing some clips. I look at it like this, if it is related to Dragons lair its got to be good, I'm watching it  ;D.

Best regards
Mike Ryan