Author Topic: Dragon's Lair LDs and Space Ace LD for sale on Ebay (not my auction)  (Read 1768 times)

Gerry

• View Profile
    • The Thalion Source
Just in case someone is looking for Dragon's Lair and/ or Space Ace laserdiscs:

Two Dragon's Lair LDs (here and here) and one Space Ace LD (here) are for sale on Ebay at the moment (not my auctions).
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 07:24:08 AM by Gerry »

italiandoh

• Italy
    • View Profile
Re: Dragon's Lair LDs and Space Ace LD for sale on Ebay (not my auction)
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 09:48:04 PM »
The second (blue labeled) one is an arcade Philips laserdisc, not a Software Corner reprint. Beware because more than likely it will be rotted to some extent.

Matteo

Gerry

• View Profile
    • The Thalion Source
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2011, 07:29:16 AM »
Thanks for making this plain. I edited my post. The seller of the Space Ace LD additionally posted that "both labelsides are complete white. In the deadwax is machine stemped : CDV 7384 AL made by SONOPRESS Germany" - is this a reference to the arcade or Software Corner release?

Q*ris

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • CAP'TAIIIN ARCADE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2011, 10:56:59 AM »
Sonopress is just the name of the pressing plant, it's part of the Bertelsmann group.
When I work for a record label that's usually where we have our CDs pressed.

italiandoh

• Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2011, 07:28:17 PM »
Thanks for making this plain. I edited my post. The seller of the Space Ace LD additionally posted that "both labelsides are complete white. In the deadwax is machine stemped : CDV 7384 AL made by SONOPRESS Germany" - is this a reference to the arcade or Software Corner release?

The Space Ace is a Software Corner release, not arcade (Philips). You'll need a player capable of playing digital audio for it.

Matteo