Author Topic: software corner space ace disc  (Read 4413 times)

levicomte

• View Profile
software corner space ace disc
« on: October 22, 2011, 10:55:43 PM »
hi evrybody, as the title says im looking for info on a software corner SA disc.
ive been looking for one for years and ive had no luck so far...i was in touch with a guy who said he owned one but woudlnt send me any pic to prove he did own it, nor would accept less than 800 euros, due to the fact that its so rare.
a part from the attendibility of that guy, do you know if these discs are actually that rare? and what would be, in your opinion, a reasonable price for one?

by the way, im still looking for the amiga software for both DL and SA software corner...i know that you can download the software from dlfans.com but theres no way i can transfer it to the amiga floppy...and god knows i tried! : (

ok so if anyone here has info about the SA disc or the amiga software, that'll be most apreciated!

thanks!

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
Re: software corner space ace disc
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2011, 07:02:18 AM »
The Amiga software is available here.

Regarding the Software Corner SPACE ACE version, I've never seen one or even one for sale  :-\ If someone has one, it must be Jason. Maybe you can try to contact him.

Good luck.

italiandoh

• Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2011, 03:22:24 PM »
The Software Corner Amiga version of Dragon's lair was decent in terms of gameplay, but Space Ace totally sucked. Trying to get the Software Corner system to work to play Space Ace with the Amiga is a waste of time and money in my opinion.
You should head over to Daphne, with a real laserdisc player or not, for the best and accurate gaming experience.

Matteo

FINNY(uk)

• View Profile
    • http://www.jasonfinn.com
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2012, 12:07:08 AM »
I sold one a Month ago, It did not have the Original Sticker however it was a Pal Software Corner Space Ace Disc.

-Finny
"Aim for the Moon! if you fall short your be with the Stars"