Author Topic: # ROADTRIP - Three cabs#  (Read 31400 times)

wanou

• View Profile
# ROADTRIP - Three cabs#
« on: August 07, 2007, 06:16:22 AM »
Today it's Roadtrip Time  8)

After a long time of inactivity, I decided to leave my den from where I hibernated.  

today I use a weapon of massive safeguard of the 'rétro patrimoine' (french copyright) : D.

To constitute of a vehicle which with already proven reliable I decided to pass to the serious things by adding true to him a trailer 8).

Two axles supporting each one 750Kg what leaves what transport all the reasonable cabinet until R-360 ;D (not on the car manages to tractor draw :-X)

This I say will not seek R-360.

In fact, the objective is to recover a doubles screen cab in “Mint” condition. The owner with have evil to release it but good, considering the state that is worth the blow ^-.

The second is great classic of Taito with Gun. I saw some passing two to the sorrow y' has one month 1/2 :? , of the blow I folds back itself above.

And finally the last a atari which I will have tendency to call “credits”.

I will ask you for a small silence minute: (to the attention of Nikos69 which prefers outward journey boser rather than to accompany me: D.

Before leaving in roadtrip it is essential to feed

Appointment is thus taken with the "SUPER U" (french super market) with my wife :D  

After a good small meal and the desistance from Nikos69 8) (Hello Nikos ;) ).

Direction the adventure and beyond.

I benefit from a small installation to ensure me that the road is always there - > photo memory.

Is necessary to say that the copilot having released me (not reliable these small sizes that fall from sleep) I had to stop me to check the road.

Arrived on site and after a few moments here us are at sharp of the subject. They are there : -)= and fully functional. I like the life ;).

More than one year that I had located them. Following my mishap of at the beginning of June (two opé Wolf and a roadblaster inter alia to the bucket :O ) I organize myself to recover all the cabinet located. It is necessary to make quickly to save alls the cab  >: D.

Opé Wolf seen from readier  8)

While I am there I profit from it to take photographies from more recent relics.
MK II and III

Steel talons  from Atari before the 3D mapping games. The other end being in another room.

We continues the visit with 'Carnevil', quite pretty my faith

SEGA model 2 ?
As at step badly of owner y' has hardwares a little everywhere, I profit from it to photography.  

A Virtua Racing control panel.

A lot of generic cab ;D.

A lot of french 'JEUTEL' Cocktails.

Only JEUTEL cocktail (a lot of). But, no Midway cocktail  :roll:

A little new games.

Go, it is done and one decides to set out again, direction the house to deposit these toys of another age.
On the road traditional a small stop in Mac C in order to take again forces it must be in the 19H30.
More 12H that the RT with started I start with marked tiredness and I have a little evil with décoler :(.

Small vision of the cabinets installed in my weapon of massive safeguard (ok, has place today) but, i will have of them perhaps a little less the next time :D.

Arrived at 2Kms of the house, the 'tuille' :(, meets with a reaping-machine threshing-machine launched at full speed.
I am so tired it is close to 21H, the sun gives signs of tiredness. It remains to descend the cabinets and there is no light in my place of storage :-((

Small zoom on max. speed On my meter I have the same :-X.
After this last obstacle it any more but does not remain us to be discharged :D

The technical support “Camera” being occupied descending the cab you will not see the detail of the descent of a System 1 from a trailer.

Opé Wolf in its future house :-)=.  

And, if you noted it there were three cabs to recover at the beginning of the adventure :D It is there, the last cab in state “mint” for the owner (I do not have this opinion but good…). It is about a megatech from SEGA, technically it acts of mégadrive. And, just like concurent it Nintendo PLAYCHOICE 10 this cab is equipped with two screens. The screen top being used to select a play (see the rules). It is especially it which with justified my displacement. The sytème 1 and opé Wolf being easier to find.

Small overall photograph of new acquisitions ^- which all are functional (that changes).

Date : July 26th 2007
Author : Wanou
Starring Wanou + Wanou Wife (Nikos69 is missing before action  :wink: )
Target : Atari's RoadBlasters, Taito's Operation Wolf and Sega Mega-Tech system
Trip : France
Total length : 400Km in 8H

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
# ROADTRIP - Three cabs#
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 07:36:34 PM »
Hi Wanou,

Thanks for sharing your latest roadtrip with us , and writting it in english  :o

I see you have a trailer with two axes... I'm already jealous  :oops:  ... the perfect weapon to bring back our beloved babies  :lol:  :lol:

So all the games are running ? That's cool  :) All theses cabs seems to be in a very good shape  :o

The Sega Mega-Tech is not a common cab, congrat for finding a working one (the small screen on top is usually non working... I hope yours is fine ?)

Take care about your new babies... but ... Do you have enough free space in your house  :roll:  :wink:

wanou

• View Profile
# ROADTRIP - Three cabs#
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 08:21:32 PM »
Hello

I bought the trailer especially for the after burner deluxe  :P .

I already found it but I do not have the place to store it for the moment.

My gameroom is not available  :cry:

Indeed, the three cabs are functional.

The opé Wolf and system 1 side art are diluted but it is not too serious.

The small screen top of the megatech is beautiful, no burn  :D because the cab with very little turned. Only 1700 parts.

I bought for my future game room which will make 45m².

But with this rithme it will be full for the opening  :twisted:

arcadefever

• View Profile
    • http://www.arcadefever.net
# ROADTRIP - Three cabs#
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 01:09:59 AM »
great score  8)

Operation Wolf, probably one of the best shooter game Everrrrrrrrr  :!:

ps: yesterday i was cleaning my coinsole room and i found the 2 buttons for your cocktail tabe  :?

:oops:  sorry for the delay ...they will be shipped to you MONDAY  :wink:

fred

ElPancho

• View Profile
# ROADTRIP - Three cabs#
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 07:00:07 PM »
Nice score ! Especially the Sega Mega-Tech. Good luck in finding room for them, that problem is so recognizable (if that's English  :? )
Let us know when you fire them up, curious just like Bruno if the top-screen of the Sega Mega-Tech works.
Your story really makes me wanna do a roadtrip a once again.
Keep up the arcade life style !
current line up: 3 x New Astro City 2x Atomiswave SD, 3 x Aero (2 NOS) and Aero Table
Pac Man
Black Knight pinball
On the way: Daytona USA

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
# ROADTRIP - Three cabs#
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2007, 01:41:29 PM »
There is right now a SEGA Mega Tech for sale on ebay UK :

...side arts missing but seems to work... the ebay link right here  8)

wanou

• View Profile
# ROADTRIP - Three cabs#
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2007, 05:52:30 AM »
Arcadefver: My pacman cocktail is waiting for  :wink:

ElPancho: In Six-seven month I should enter in my own gameroom a little more big than the actual Nuno lair's  :twisted: . I like your Donkey kong and paperboy cab  :wink: . If a day you want sold, contact me  :lol:

Nuno: I've see, but if I go to UK will be rather for a twin cab like Scud  :D

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
# ROADTRIP - Three cabs#
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2007, 06:53:10 AM »
Quote from: "wanou"

Nuno: I've see, but if I go to UK will be rather for a twin cab like Scud  :D

Scud Race in uk ? ...  :wink:  ... Stay Tuned ...  :roll:  :wink:   :P  :P  :P