Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
May 26, 2017, 08:57:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: :: Pilgrimage / Road Trip part II - Galaxian3 @ FunWorld in USA ::  (Read 14737 times)
johnsarcade

Mushroom Kingdom, USA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2015, 04:14:15 AM »

*BUMP*  Grin

Six years l8ter, here's how the Galaxian3 Theater6 -still located over there- looks like...in video :

Thanks to John from John's Arcade for being there, following my looong time request ...much appreciated dude!  Kiss Kiss Kiss

So well, the game wasn't plugged... so we can presume it's currently not working?!
Anyway, this one must ABSOLUTELY be saved! This is the only THEATER 'Galaxian3/original game' equipped left in the US as far as I know.
Which means it should includes all the important stuff (pcb & LD media)
The last for sale was located in Canada, and it got severely damaged ( oppps) in shipping due to a careless carrier... It was in 2014.

So yeah, you must initiate a rescue mission, guys! ...and well, if it cannot be saved, I'm still up for the boards, LD media/players...anything!  Grin I badly need some spare for the only one Galaxian3 located in Europe... mine!  Wink

Glad you saw it.

Right now, it needs to stay here and there are some things in the works. DO NOT DO ANYTHING YET.

DarthNuno
Administrator
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Singe's castle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2015, 10:47:52 AM »

Right now, it needs to stay here and there are some things in the works. DO NOT DO ANYTHING YET.

Great! Hope you'll save that GT6 Space Ace

DarthNuno
Administrator
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Singe's castle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2016, 10:47:25 PM »

Guys, this G3 Theater is in great danger now!
Someone reported to John (from John's Arcade on this video at +/- 51 minutes) that they are working on it right now, behind this blue curtain  arrow

...what they are doing? Disassembling it? Replacing the original game (They had the 'Zolgear' mission loaded in it) by the l8me Air Raid game (see that usual conversion right here). If so, the original G3 parts must be saved at least!
I'm trying to get in touch with them but no response so far...

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: