Since i have a temporary control panel
on my Crazy kong, and that there are no vector files yet for this,
i decided to start on the vectorisation of the Crazy Kong CPO.
in order to match the holes of the CP i measured everything first..
Carefully measure every thing i need to make refference coordinates
After that noted all the measurements on a simple sketch.
Time for Illustrator..
As you can see in the scan of the original CP, this can really use some touchup
The scan that Bela made or me was a little better , but also i do not like the colours..
Time to be creative again, and search for some sources..
found the instruction card, and hey thats almost what im looking for..
Lets take a closer look..
Thats the same pic, only in mirror..
Also found a PDF Vector file of this instruction card, lets hope this has the right colours as well..
The PDF was not exactly in the shape when i put it on top of the scan, so i decided to ajust it..
A few guidelines will do the trick
Mario is finished, and looks great if you ask me..
On top of black he is perfect to me !
In this moment im fiddling around a bit with the stars and griders...
More to come....