Author Topic: Cabs on ebay  (Read 460037 times)

Robinholland

• View Profile
Re: Cabs on ebay
« Reply #1245 on: April 03, 2013, 09:03:35 PM »
WOW  :shock:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/SPACE-ZAP-Table-Original-Midway-/121090117598?pt=Automaten&hash=item1c31888fde

Cool space zap 200 euro
Nintendo space firebird 80 euro (damn wy i don't live in germany)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 09:05:39 PM by Robinholland »

Q*ris

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • CAP'TAIIIN ARCADE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: April 03, 2013, 09:32:38 PM »
 :shock: cheap cheap cheap, well spotted!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: April 03, 2013, 09:40:36 PM »
i know the seller in person, he doesn't live to far away from me. here's an offer that just crossed my mind: i'm probably going to stefan in trier on friday to meet up with chris who's going to pick up his container guys. i could pick up those games for you, deliver them to trier from where chris could bring them to belgium. don't know if this would actually work, but that's what just came to my mind. of course it all depends on seller's availability and on chris' space in his van ...
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #1248 on: April 03, 2013, 09:48:48 PM »
i know the seller in person, he doesn't live to far away from me. here's an offer that just crossed my mind: i'm probably going to stefan in trier on friday to meet up with chris who's going to pick up his container guys. i could pick up those games for you, deliver them to trier from where chris could bring them to belgium. don't know if this would actually work, but that's what just came to my mind. of course it all depends on seller's availability and on chris' space in his van ...

perfectly fine with me fir sure. :)
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

Q*ris

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • CAP'TAIIIN ARCADE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: April 04, 2013, 12:24:18 AM »
I think I have some space left in the van but I can only store them for a few days at my place.

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #1250 on: April 04, 2013, 09:34:49 AM »

I would love to take the Nintendo Space Firebird if you could bring it to me, Ully.
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: April 04, 2013, 10:34:29 AM »
@chris & stefan: just tried calling the seller regarding the two tables, but he didn't answer the phone. don't know if we can knock this out on such a short notice, but let's see ...

plus i don't even know where the games are at the moment, afaik the seller has re-located his stuff and hopefully it's not too far out of the way. fingers crossed, i'll keep you posted!
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #1252 on: April 04, 2013, 11:10:59 AM »
@chris & stefan: just tried calling the seller regarding the two tables, but he didn't answer the phone. don't know if we can knock this out on such a short notice, but let's see ...

plus i don't even know where the games are at the moment, afaik the seller has re-located his stuff and hopefully it's not too far out of the way. fingers crossed, i'll keep you posted!

thanks ully. if you can get it... i will take it. but only if it is not too much of a hassle to you. :)

Q*ris

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • CAP'TAIIIN ARCADE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: April 04, 2013, 05:06:23 PM »
thanks ully. if you can get it... i will take it. but only if it is not too much of a hassle to you. :)
+1, don't sweat it if you can't reach him. Thanks!!!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: April 05, 2013, 08:46:51 PM »
WOW  :shock:
Cool space zap 200 euro
Nintendo space firebird 80 euro (damn wy i don't live in germany)

both games were personally delivered to their new owners today. the EADS worked perfectly once again today, because i got myself a nice little gigantic present myself :arrow:

this will be converted to the game with the ugliest sideart ever - a FRENZY!!!

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #1255 on: April 05, 2013, 10:06:07 PM »
Heya Ully.......if you need to "get rid off" the Berzerk bezel I would be most grateful.... ;D

Muerto

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: April 07, 2013, 09:39:04 PM »

Q*ris

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • CAP'TAIIIN ARCADE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: April 13, 2013, 04:48:37 PM »
Working T2 in Belgium, 799€ (aouch)...
...but the seller wrote it comes with a PDF version of the manual so that's probably why. ::)

http://cgi.befr.ebay.be/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=121094322682

Muerto

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: April 13, 2013, 05:01:31 PM »
...but the seller wrote it comes with a PDF version of the manual so that's probably why. ::)

LOL!!!

Belike

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Budapest, Hungary
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: April 13, 2013, 05:33:37 PM »

LOL!!!
+1 :D