Author Topic: Game room pics at last  (Read 6689 times)

Bods

• View Profile
Game room pics at last
« on: February 20, 2007, 12:45:19 AM »
I said I was going to get some pics on here of my machines, It's been along time coming but finally here they are, some new ones since also :)

[/img]

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j271/ninjawarriors87/outrun.jpg

Well thats nearly all my machines, I need to sell a few to get the OutRun and Space Harrier in the new extension with all the others, also I have just picked up a Road Blasters from non other than the famous Finny :D

The upright OutRun is the Spanish model just to be different.

Things have already been moved about but I will update soon :P

Chris

Igorstellar

• View Profile
    • http://www.italian-laser-games.it
Game room pics at last
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 04:40:04 PM »
:shock:  :shock: ARGHHHH :shock:  :shock:
a dragon's lair converted in a game jamma!!! :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
Game room pics at last
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 07:12:19 PM »
WoW Chris  :o

You've a lot of good old school games  :o

I'm jealous... you've Double Dragon I & II, Marble Madness (but you've to restore it in a *working* Marble Madness, with two trackballs), Chase H.Q. cockpit, Out Run deluxe  :P  :P  :P

... and Space Harrier Deluxe  :P  :P  :P  Ok, regarding the picture of it, it needs some work in order to clean it... but please do it  :oops:  It must be saved  :o  :o  :o

Do all your games are working by the way ?

Thanks a lot for pictures  :)

Wow, you'll meet the famous Jason  8)  Ask him to let you enter into  the Finny's Lair... the most incredible place I ever seen  :o  :o  :o

Igor, don't worry... the Dragon's Lair cab will be soon... a Dragon's Lair or Space Ace again  :wink:  Have a look here  :arrow:  https://www.dragonslairfans.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=215
 8)

Bods

• View Profile
Game room pics at last
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 12:25:05 AM »
Glad you like the pics, sorry it took so long.

Here is the marble Madness back in one peice, although I have just listed on ebay. I picked up Road Blasters on Saturday from Jason and had the honor of seeing Finny's Lair, good to see after all the pics on this site. :D

So I now have  a Road Blasters also, plus Temple Of Doom and Road Runner full kits for the cab :P

Looking at the sticker on your Temple Of Doom, I take it the MM means Marble Madness so I would think yours was a MM from the factory also :)

In time I will be restoring all the machines, some will be harder than others but they are worth it.

At the moment, Operation Wolf, The Ninja Warriors, 720 Degrees, Chase HQ, Marble Madness and Road Blasters are all playable, the rest need work doing.

I'll keep you updated :D