Author Topic: Ambiance machines...  (Read 14193 times)

caincan

• View Profile
Ambiance machines...
« on: September 24, 2010, 11:18:38 PM »
hi nuts  :)

Ambiance is the key.   so nothing better than 1/1 ?   ;)

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
Re: Ambiance machines...
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2010, 10:38:25 AM »
Hey fiend41, I didn't know it was you under the nickname 'caincan'  ;D
You're right, it's so cool to have a full size distributor machine like that. I would prefer a drinks distributor first (full of Dr Pepper cans of course)  ;)
The reason because I don't have one yet is -like most of us- the free space  :-\ Such monsters take the place of one or two games... so it's not the priority for the moment... but It will after the construction of the V3  ::) :P ;D

caincan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2010, 08:42:02 PM »
hello Bruno.    in international forums i aliased this yes from ages.

;D it's you who talks about free place ?  ;D.     yep that takes place but it adds :  Ambiance !

in the past i had luck or madness to get this drinking machine too ;  so that means in future some good combo  :wink:

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2010, 08:47:41 PM »
in the past i had luck or madness to get this drinking machine too ;  so that means in future some good combo  :wink:

My god, if I had this one, I would get off this 'Evian' hugr label and replace it by something like this  :arrow:

;D ;D ;D ;D

This is really something I'll do for my new game room version  :-* :-* :-*

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2010, 09:09:44 PM »
...and one for sale, right here!

Not top far from my place (60-80 min)... only 125€...and 20 hours to go! Sounds like a great deal to do ... but unfortunately not for me (Absolutely no free space now  :evil: :evil: :evil:) ... So I hope one of you can do it ::) (or maybe can have free space for me  ::) :P?)

...and approved for outdoor use... What a monster!  :o :-*
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 09:11:17 PM by DarthNuno »

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2010, 09:14:11 PM »
i'll eventually add a drinking machine to my gameroom-to-be as well, but since i'm a huge coca cola fan (everything else can go to hell :twisted:), there is only one (expensive) option :arrow:

« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 09:54:43 PM by Superully »
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Blanka

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2010, 09:43:37 PM »
Do they also have mini-vending machines for mini cans (150ml kids type), to match my table top arcade collection?

Sonic 1992

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • I Wanna Go Back !
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2010, 04:50:27 PM »
There is one problem you should be aware of, I used to have a mini table top snack vending machine as well as a gumball style machine filled with M & M's in my game room, untill I found a trail of ants going into the machine. Even worse.. I didn't notice untill I put a handfull of M & M's in my mouth (covered in ants) ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww   :P    :evil:

Even though I keep the game room clean like an obsessive compulsive person, they found their way in somehow and went for the food.  So now, no food at all, unless I'm bringing it in to enjoy at the time of gaming, and taking it back out.  No food or drink stays.  Also, don't leave a trash can either.

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2010, 05:33:10 PM »
...No food or drink stays...

Even none of these?  :arrow:

::) :P ;D

Sonic 1992

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • I Wanna Go Back !
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2010, 09:06:34 PM »
They come in, but leave in a different container!   ;)

SeTTleR

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2011, 08:41:56 PM »
Hi,
time to reheat this topic.
I was in a supermarkt for drinks (beverage market?!) and I stumpled upon this nice machine. I immediately thought of Ully and took some photos. This is really a nice machine  and would definitely be a nice addition to every gameroom!

`Contrariwise,' continued Tweedledee, `if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.'

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2011, 08:48:39 PM »
uaaaahh - cool :-* :-* :-*! can you go there again and ask them if it is for sale? i need to have one eventually ...
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Muerto

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2011, 08:51:05 PM »
wooo, that last Coke machine is way cool!!
I also have one eventually - when i move to bigger quarters....... :-X

SeTTleR

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2011, 09:22:20 PM »
uaaaahh - cool :-* :-* :-*! can you go there again and ask them if it is for sale? i need to have one eventually ...

Sure, I can do that. But at the earliest next week. I'll drop you a line when I have more information.
`Contrariwise,' continued Tweedledee, `if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.'

SeTTleR

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2011, 02:05:20 PM »
Hi guys,
I visited the beverage market again and the nice saleswoman told me that the machine will not be sold. This was to be expected, so I asked her where they got this machine. Well, the shop is part of a larger beverage market chain (Alldrink) in South Western Germany and the CEO of that chain himself bought this machine along with a Caddillac which is also there in this market on a journey. The saleswoman stated that it might be from Cuba, but she wasn't sure. The CEO unfortunately lives in Heidelberg and not in Saarbrücken, so I couldn't reach him.
At least with this story in mind that the machine is from Cuba, its even more beautiful :D