Author Topic: WTB Dragon's Lair & Space Ace Cels/BGs/artwork/sketches  (Read 6921 times)

Dirks Magic Sword

WTB Dragon's Lair & Space Ace Cels/BGs/artwork/sketches
« on: August 29, 2010, 07:26:04 AM »
I thought I would send my name out there again and ask if anyone selling Dragon's Lair/Dragon's Lair 2 and Space Ace Original Cels/BGs please shoot me a PM,email or reply.

I am always buying cels/BGs from the 3 games and would entertain offers.

I just paid Jason Finn(Finny) his 1st payment on 3 Dragon's Lair cels/BGs I am buying from him and thanks to Jason he is allowing me 3 payments to pay them off.

Feel free to contact him to vouch for me(he should be receiving the 1st payment in the next 2 weeks and we will finalize the deal in Jan/Feb).

So shoot any cel,BG,artwork,sketch related to the games my way if you are selling.

I would like to use a payment plan and can send the funds via money order or Paypal.Of course you would not ship until I paid off the entire payment.If you have credible refrences here who can vouch for you we can work a deal.

thanks guys!

FINNY(uk)

• View Profile
    • http://www.jasonfinn.com
Re: WTB Dragon's Lair & Space Ace Cels/BGs/artwork/sketches
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2010, 09:05:47 PM »
Yes Guys I can say "Dirks Magic Swored" is a True dedicated collector, and has purchased from me. really nice guy, I have some other art put by for him on a payment plan, his word is as good as any others I have dealt with.

regards
-Finny
"Aim for the Moon! if you fall short your be with the Stars"

Dirks Magic Sword

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2010, 10:50:12 PM »
Just received my first Dragons Lair cel/BG from Jason Finn and it arrived in fantastic condition and was packaged very well.

Jason is trustworthy,honors commitments and is a very nice chap!!

I will buying my 2nd cel/BG from him within the next few months and look forward to more in the future!

If anyone has any Dragons Lair cels/BGs to sell please feel free to PM or email me or just reply in this thread and we can work out a deal.

thanks!

Dirks Magic Sword

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 05:44:28 AM »
Just received my 2nd BG from FINNY.

Its been such a wonderful experience dealing with Jason.

Again if anyone has any Dragons Lair 1 or 2 and Space Ace Cels/BGs to sell contact me....I will honor all deals once they are established.

Feel freee to contact Jason Finn and ask about our transactions.

Thanks!

Dazza

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 01:15:23 PM »
Just received my 2nd BG from FINNY.

Which one? Pictures?

Dirks Magic Sword

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2011, 06:58:17 AM »
Boulder trench BG.
Sorry no pics