Author Topic: Need a storage for your cabinets, or even quicly set up a game room...Container?  (Read 3712 times)

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
Two weeks ago, we were in walk with in a local agricultural exhibition, and wr arrived on this stand  :arrow:

Container for sale, rent...

Hey... it may be a good option if you need a private storage 'room' in your garden for example...  See the space inside  :arrow:

Of course, it would require some isolation work for long time storage, and also a ground preparation, but this may be a easy/fast/not too expensive solution  ::) We can even imagine 2 (or more  :P) containers, close together for a game room setup?

Unfortunately, the seller wasn't there, but here's his details :

I'll contact him for more details ...I'm curious to know the price for a second hand container  8)

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
A regular USED sea-container can be bought for a couple of hundred Euro's. (20 foot) on Marktplaats. You do have to check that it's water tight though !!

I seriously gave it some thought to buy one of those and use is as a gameroom. It's pretty easy to "camouflage" the outer parts as something else when it's in a garden. However, there were too many practical issues for me to make it into a permanent gameroom.