Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
August 18, 2019, 05:19:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a storage for your cabinets, or even quicly set up a game room...Container?  (Read 2317 times)
DarthNuno
Administrator
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Singe's castle

View Profile WWW
« on: August 07, 2010, 11:12:28 AM »

Two weeks ago, we were in walk with in a local agricultural exhibition, and wr arrived on this stand  arrow

Container for sale, rent...

Hey... it may be a good option if you need a private storage 'room' in your garden for example...  See the space inside  arrow

Of course, it would require some isolation work for long time storage, and also a ground preparation, but this may be a easy/fast/not too expensive solution  Roll Eyes We can even imagine 2 (or more  Tongue) containers, close together for a game room setup?

Unfortunately, the seller wasn't there, but here's his details :

I'll contact him for more details ...I'm curious to know the price for a second hand container  Cool

Level42
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2010, 01:47:39 PM »

A regular USED sea-container can be bought for a couple of hundred Euro's. (20 foot) on Marktplaats. You do have to check that it's water tight though !!

I seriously gave it some thought to buy one of those and use is as a gameroom. It's pretty easy to "camouflage" the outer parts as something else when it's in a garden. However, there were too many practical issues for me to make it into a permanent gameroom.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: