Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
April 16, 2014, 06:23:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: The hunt for Flashboy (In Tokyo)  (Read 2963 times)
Superully
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Southern Part of Germany

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2010, 09:31:26 PM »

So spitting on japanese cabinets, when they are the only one that survives, is just dumb.

i didn't spit on the cabinets themselves (although they are ugly plastic pieces Wink), i was talking about the arcades and their atmosphere! too sterile, too loud, too soulless

looking for vector games: lunar lander / black widow / red baron / quantum / cosmic chasm
caincan

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2010, 09:17:12 PM »

I have some HD footage of me playing Afterburner, I will get it uploaded.

Tongue  a word is a word.   please upload this Smiley   i'm curious too about these Vewlix "tuned" old arcades...  (it's good to see your picture of 3 !    the only one i saw some months ago was about an isolated  Afterburner2)

There you go.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gKYOPQSEXI

Tongue Smiley,  an honor to see a word applied !   .    héhé.. hmmm it's weird !.     their shmup gallery is so sexy  oppps.     star force is an old favorite too.  the little music intro is so appealing  Cool   (played it a lot in , Nice, avenue Jean medecin,   at  "Automat" arcades)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 09:23:10 PM by caincan » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: