Author Topic: Nintendo Donkey Kong  (Read 2728 times)

baiterhater

• View Profile
Nintendo Donkey Kong
« on: June 02, 2010, 09:37:21 PM »
Ok time to let this go as i just dont play it, my little boy is now two and a half and with another on the way i cant see me playing it for a long time. I feel its better someone else enjoy the cab.

Original nintendo DK, running original Sanyo monitor, original power supply and two set pcb in cage.

Overall pretty tidy although not mint (im a perfectionist).

Works perfectly

£1000.00 Road trip only cash on collection sorry guys no shipping last cab i shipped arrived snapped in two pieces :(.

Ok time to let this go as i just dont play it, my little boy is now two and a half and with another on the way i cant see me playing it for a long time.

Original nintendo DK, running original Sanyo monitor, original power supply and two set pcb in cage.

Works perfectly

Ok time to let this go as i just dont play it, my little boy is now two and a half and with another on the way i cant see me playing it for a long time.

Works perfectly

£1000.00

Sorry i could not get hyper link or add image to work if you would like better pics then ill mail them over to you

Ta

Justin

edit by Darth Nuno : Hi justin, I've just added the hyper links in order to display the pictures  ;)

« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 09:59:29 PM by DarthNuno »

baiterhater

• View Profile
Re: Nintendo Donkey Kong
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 10:26:59 PM »

thanks Bruno  :wink:

j

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 10:57:13 PM »
That's a hefty price tag there. Good luck.

baiterhater

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 11:36:17 PM »

maybe a little expensive for you guys who have to factor in a road trip from over seas but not so expensive if your in the UK, the last one sold over here for £1200.00 but thought id give you guys here a chance anyway.

I based my price on what it would cost to buy and ship a single Dk from the states, you can buy a nice Dk for $500 - $600 but by the time you ship it and pay import duties you will be around my price plus the risk of damage, i should know ive done it several times and the last time it was a home use only dragon's lair two that arrived completely snapped in half :'(.

j

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2010, 11:39:48 PM »
Ouch that sucks.

UK prices are high in general (I don't mean just cabs, I mean everything) compared to mainland Europe and mostly cabs follow that trend.

Muerto

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2010, 07:59:44 AM »
damn, it sure look nice! though as l42 said, a little expensive...
I hope you got some insurance money back for the HUO DL!!!!

baiterhater

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2010, 09:00:54 PM »
Sold pending payment

Ronald Reagan

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2010, 12:19:02 AM »
looks fresh!  :o
An Error Has Occurred!
The last posting from your IP was less than 40 seconds ago. Please try again later.