Author Topic: The Storage™  (Read 88636 times)

anunaki

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
Re: The Storage™
« Reply #150 on: March 17, 2014, 08:37:13 PM »
very nice Tapper

+1 @ finding a gameroom

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 18, 2014, 08:11:07 AM »
+1 @ finding a gameroom

+1000 :P

the thing is: i don't want to rent something which requires walking / driving to get to the games, i want my games either in a basement or in an adjacent building. and this is going to be difficult, but i haven't given up the dream yet. i've seen quite a few houses over the course of the last year, but none of them came even close to the place i need. a shame, but i'm still positive i'll get there eventually ...
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 11, 2015, 09:35:43 PM »

now that i've FINALLY found myself a house, i need to reorganize my stuff! so far i've had games up in my apartment, a workspace with a small storage at my mum's place and the storage barn at patrik's place.

i've brought most of the games i'd like to have in my gameroom home already, just a few more to be brought in from the barn which will eventually be empty once the few games i still want to sell are gone / have been picked up. the workspace at my mum's place has been dissolved, i have a small but nice workspace here in the new house right next to my gameroom. all the parts will also be brought in apart from one thing: monitors! since i have so many spare screens, i simply can't find a good enough place here to store them, therefore the only thing staying at my mum's place are the monitors.

this will basically leave me with everything here - right where i want it and where i need it!!!

enough said, today i started to rearrange the stuff at my mum's place and took the opportunity to snap a few photos - here's what 9 NOS monitors look like ;D

i will hopefully find the time to rearrange the barn storage as well - and of course i'll be posting some pics once i'm done!

all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 11, 2015, 10:31:30 PM »

here's the harvester which has been blocking the access

Looks like one of the old Fergusons, we also has them where my mothers house is...saw them back in the mid of the 80´s the last time :)
I have a dream....that one day....all members of forum are the same....no matter how long ago they have joined, how many games they own or how many posts they wrote ;)

Muerto

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 11, 2015, 11:17:40 PM »
Not 1, not 2, not 3, but 9, holy mother of all that is good - eyegasm right there!!!! :spaceace: :spaceace: :spaceace:

old school

• Read more = post less
    • View Profile
    • Le JR'S
« Reply #155 on: December 13, 2015, 11:37:39 AM »
pfffff

i beat you 10 non working dirty old screen are more than yours only 9 nos screen

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"Winners Don't Use Drug " but to loop Ghost & Goblins it help !!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 13, 2015, 06:26:40 PM »
i beat you 10 non working dirty old screen are more than yours only 9 nos screen

:lol: :lol: :lol:

wait till you see my newly-stacked storage rack - i will beat your 10 8) ;)

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 19, 2016, 12:55:56 PM »

I think we have waited long enough now....  ;)

anunaki

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 19, 2016, 06:23:50 PM »
Lol luigi ;D

Belike

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Budapest, Hungary
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 19, 2016, 06:35:56 PM »

I think we have waited long enough now....  ;)
Nice comeback, my Friend. ;D