Author Topic: FS: the Marktplaats topic, the Netherlands and Belgium  (Read 508673 times)

Belike

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Budapest, Hungary
    • View Profile
Re: FS: the Marktplaats topic, the Netherlands and Belgium
« Reply #1770 on: January 20, 2015, 12:48:54 PM »
I know what you mean, but fuck it, I take another one! ;D
Pay with paypal, forget money transfer. ;)

Thwocker

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Universal Arcade Cabs
« Reply #1771 on: January 20, 2015, 12:50:37 PM »
21", isn't that too big for most classic cabs?
Wanted: everything Universal , Stern and Gottlieb. Currently looking for Computer R3, Curve Ball, Goal to Go, Jungler, Fast Draw, Limbo, No Man's Land and Speed Coin.

Wurstkopp

• Sausage loving vegetarian
    • View Profile
    • NIKLAS HUGHES ILLUSTRATIONS
« Reply #1772 on: January 20, 2015, 01:00:07 PM »
Pay with paypal, forget money transfer. ;)

Sure thing. ;)

Geez, can't wait to have them here safe. I saw the 25 and 28" VP monitors often in TAB and Magnum universal cabinets, they're not that reliable and the picture was not really top notch either, but they were obviously all very used and must've run 24/7 for years. These are brand new and the tubes are only 21" so I'm really curious. :)

Robotron, Smash TV, Final Fight, Donkey Kong, Red Tent, Indiana Jones, Galaga 88, Roadblasters SD, Centipede cabaret, Asteroids cabaret, Phoenix cabaret, MVS-U4

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #1773 on: January 20, 2015, 01:06:58 PM »
21", isn't that too big for most classic cabs?

for a classic? yeah. even 20" is too big. i noticed that right away. the screen will fit in the cab but the pic and the bezels do not match. that´s why i am taking all the 20" monitors out of my cabs sooner or later and replace them with 19" tubes again.
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

Wurstkopp

• View Profile
« Reply #1774 on: January 20, 2015, 01:16:42 PM »
I didn't had any problems with Indiana Jones or Galaga 88, plenty of space in there. :)

Robotron, Smash TV, Final Fight, Donkey Kong, Red Tent, Indiana Jones, Galaga 88, Roadblasters SD, Centipede cabaret, Asteroids cabaret, Phoenix cabaret, MVS-U4

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #1775 on: January 20, 2015, 01:21:35 PM »
I didn't had any problems with Indiana Jones or Galaga 88, plenty of space in there. :)

there is enough space in the cab for sure. but whenever it comes down to using an original bezel the problems start. because the picture does not fit the bezel anymore, especially when you use TV-sets.
if you can shrink the pic h/v i guess it works out fine.
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

Wurstkopp

• View Profile
« Reply #1776 on: January 20, 2015, 01:37:49 PM »

Of course you can, VP series monitors are relatively "new", they must be made in the 90ies.

PS: My biggest problem with TVs is the shadow mask which usually is much finer than arcade tubes, which makes the picture pretty boring.

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #1777 on: January 20, 2015, 01:40:40 PM »

Of course you can, VP series monitors are relatively "new", they must be made in the 90ies.

PS: My biggest problem with TVs is the shadow mask which usually is much finer than arcade tubes, which makes the picture pretty boring.

yeah.. that would also be a problem.. especially when they are located next to an original cab with tube.

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #1778 on: January 22, 2015, 06:23:49 PM »
No replies anymore from the seller, did you hear anything ? I asked for the schematic scan and when he is going to ship.

Asked him again today.....I don't like it when ebay sellers take so long to ship....

I did found that he is now selling a manual which looks like the one on his pictures....

I think I will stop being neevous about this only when I have the monitor here in my hands...

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #1779 on: January 22, 2015, 06:27:35 PM »
Actually.....that is a different manual....

Wurstkopp

• View Profile
« Reply #1780 on: January 22, 2015, 07:57:33 PM »
I bought two, mate, here's brown trousers time too. ;D

Nah, think it's going to be alright, pretty sure. :)

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #1781 on: January 25, 2015, 11:28:48 AM »
Got two more messages with pictures (not scans) of the manual, they do really mention VP.

Not yet 100% clear if mine was shipped already he said it was supposed to be picked up but the shipper didn't come on the promissed day.....hey it is Italy :D

Ebay status doesn't show item as shipped yet.....

It's also too bad that the three others he listed are 20" and not 21" but I don't have a problem with that....I'll make it fit ;);) it will probably a spare for a long time anyway :)

Wurstkopp

• View Profile
« Reply #1782 on: January 25, 2015, 08:43:56 PM »
Got two more messages with pictures (not scans) of the manual, they do really mention VP.

Wow, that's cool! For a while I thought it would be some of them multifrequenza 15/24k shitty monitors, but VP is true + awesome 15k! I'll scan the manual once it has arrived and send it over to Andreas for his site.

Not yet 100% clear if mine was shipped already he said it was supposed to be picked up but the shipper didn't come on the promissed day.....hey it is Italy :D

Yeah, that's what he told me. Guess it's waiting time now, holy maccaroni. ;D

It's also too bad that the three others he listed are 20" and not 21"

You sure about that? I bought one of the first load and one of second, both described as 21"...

Seems they're all sold now.

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #1783 on: January 26, 2015, 12:05:55 AM »
The picture on the second add showed 20" on the monitor box.

Wurstkopp

• View Profile
« Reply #1784 on: January 26, 2015, 11:59:38 AM »
Not mine. :(