Author Topic: FS: the Marktplaats topic, the Netherlands and Belgium  (Read 508678 times)

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
Re: FS: the Marktplaats topic, the Netherlands and Belgium
« Reply #1305 on: March 13, 2013, 06:17:04 PM »
A real beauty and an eyecatcher!!  :)

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: March 13, 2013, 06:29:35 PM »
Exchanged some mails yesterday. Game is in storage, but he's trying to get some pics this week. EDOT = ultimate grail! :)
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: March 13, 2013, 08:42:27 PM »
just seen that it has been reserved - but probably not for me :'( who got it?
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #1308 on: March 13, 2013, 09:46:39 PM »
Just mailed with Rob...

He says the guy I mentioned had done a downpayment of 100 Euro and never picked up the machine .......

It does happen, I heard similar stories. Dunno, it also doesn't matter, I won't own this beauty  :'(  I guess I was very close once....

Rob's moving house now and needs the space.............is what he tells me.

He told me the cab is going to Germany....

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: March 13, 2013, 09:53:06 PM »
He told me the cab is going to Germany....

he told me i'm second in line, although i emailed him immediately yesterday. will the real slim shady please stand up? 8)

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #1310 on: March 13, 2013, 10:55:24 PM »

Laszo

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Building
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: March 13, 2013, 11:29:03 PM »
Really nice set of pictures. Would have loved to see this one up close but I 'm not the lucky one. André it would have been a very nice addition for your gameroom. Did not know you where allready in the race for this one :oops:

He _does_ mention that it is an internet picture in the ad so .......

If I'd had the space and money I'd certainly would have tried to go for it....really hope it works out for you Leo, let's get this baby in the DLF family and bring it to Eurocade (2014 is OK  ;D ;D)

Expect to at least have to double the costs for repro artwork etc. etc. to get it restored......

EDOT is IMHO one of the most beautiful cabs ever made and a grail for everyone I'm sure. It is also a nice game, I like it much better than the Tron game.

Here's some inspiration:

http://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=267680&highlight=edot

Laszo

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Building
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: March 13, 2013, 11:50:37 PM »
My kids love the hydro thunder, i love the after burner......but so big and no space and no time and first some projects that have to be finished.... Including a gameroom. :-\

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #1314 on: March 14, 2013, 12:02:34 AM »
I think I told one or two guys of the Eurocade team about the EDOT story and that was when it was already history.....

I was scared as shit I might "loose" it when the "hunt" was still on..... I mean...this was an EDOT...I could hardly believe it at all....

They can confirm the story (if they remember ;)), but no worries, I'm not after it now :) And the WTF was not meant for anybody, maybe a bit for Rob....but it was more an exclamation of my surprise.

Congrats to the one who bought it and you better restore it with a lot of TLC ! (and I really really really hope to see it on Eurocade one day.....

Really nice set of pictures. Would have loved to see this one up close but I 'm not the lucky one. André it would have been a very nice addition for your gameroom. Did not know you where allready in the race for this one :oops:

He _does_ mention that it is an internet picture in the ad so .......

If I'd had the space and money I'd certainly would have tried to go for it....really hope it works out for you Leo, let's get this baby in the DLF family and bring it to Eurocade (2014 is OK  ;D ;D)

Expect to at least have to double the costs for repro artwork etc. etc. to get it restored......

EDOT is IMHO one of the most beautiful cabs ever made and a grail for everyone I'm sure. It is also a nice game, I like it much better than the Tron game.

Here's some inspiration:

http://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=267680&highlight=edot

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: March 14, 2013, 06:59:21 AM »
confirmed  8)

I think I told one or two guys of the Eurocade team about the EDOT story and that was when it was already history.....

I was scared as shit I might "loose" it when the "hunt" was still on..... I mean...this was an EDOT...I could hardly believe it at all....

They can confirm the story (if they remember ;)), but no worries, I'm not after it now :) And the WTF was not meant for anybody, maybe a bit for Rob....but it was more an exclamation of my surprise.

Congrats to the one who bought it and you better restore it with a lot of TLC ! (and I really really really hope to see it on Eurocade one day.....

gyruss

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: March 22, 2013, 06:35:02 PM »

Laszo

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Building
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: March 22, 2013, 07:52:56 PM »
Nice artwork, any clues to what make it is?

Nice generic cab: http://link.marktplaats.nl/658056533

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile