Author Topic: FS: the Marktplaats topic, the Netherlands and Belgium  (Read 508680 times)

Belike

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Budapest, Hungary
    • View Profile
Re: FS: the Marktplaats topic, the Netherlands and Belgium
« Reply #840 on: November 14, 2011, 07:35:03 PM »
Nice one, it is really rare in this condition.

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: December 03, 2011, 09:39:58 AM »
Great! Don't forget your camera during the 'quest' for the very first 'Pengo road trip' here  ;)

well, because of personal reasons the pengo became available again and i've started negotiations with the seller. however, he wants it to be picked up within the next two weeks, but i won't be able to make it over to the netherlands (or to be more precise: to utrecht). is there anyone here on the forum who would be willing to pick it up and store it at his place for a longer period of time (don't know when i'll be coming over the next time)? of course you can play the game as much as you like (you'd have to fiy the broken joystick first though :D). i know it's asked a lot, but a personal pickup for me within the next two weeks is impossible ...
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: December 03, 2011, 09:52:56 AM »
 :o

Gyruss won't be happy with this, I guess. As you know he did put an offer on it a while ago, but the seller sold it to someone else. Then during the daddelaparty in Germany Gyruss got a message from the seller that Pengo is available again (the previous buyer backed out), and Gyruss quickly made a deal with him. He was as happy as a little kid, because he would get Pengo after all.

So they made arrangements to collect the cab around the 15th of November, but suddenly Gyruss got a message from the seller on the 14th that he was sorry but he sold it to someone else. The basterd! And now I'm reading that that deal also didn't go through. Sound like a very unreliable seller to me. I'm wondering if Gyruss knows that the game is available again, but I guess that the seller didn't contact Gyruss for a third time.  :(

gyruss

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: December 03, 2011, 10:49:35 AM »
No he didn't! But the guy (a dlf member) he was supposed to sell it to (after we made our deal!), didn't want to buy it anymore because i told him the seller canceled our deal one day before the pickup!

I don't want anything to do with this guy (in fact i emailed him he's an a**hole and untrustworthy) so that's why i contacted Ully.

« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 10:54:40 AM by gyruss »

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: December 03, 2011, 11:46:25 AM »
No space unfortunately, but when you do come over, i have a chassis and a piece of plexi waiting here for you Ully  ;)

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #845 on: December 03, 2011, 12:11:01 PM »
No space here either, believe me !

Besides, that seller can shove that Pengo up his &(*%^ if he treats people like that. Just MHO of course.

polderarcade

• View Profile
« Reply #846 on: December 03, 2011, 12:13:10 PM »
Don’t know where this story is going ully but I can store it when needed
And picking up is also possible Utrecht is close to me
So when needed let me know

gyruss

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: December 03, 2011, 12:32:47 PM »
No space here either, believe me !

Besides, that seller can shove that Pengo up his &(*%^ if he treats people like that. Just MHO of course.

+1

Tup

• View Profile
« Reply #848 on: December 03, 2011, 11:36:41 PM »
No he didn't! But the guy (a dlf member) he was supposed to sell it to (after we made our deal!), didn't want to buy it anymore because i told him the seller canceled our deal one day before the pickup!

I don't want anything to do with this guy (in fact i emailed him he's an a**hole and untrustworthy) so that's why i contacted Ully.

Yup, that would be me  :oops: I changed my mind when I realised (when I came home and got over my dissapointment that it was broken) that I could have easily fixed that joystick with the help of all you guys. So I wrote the seller that IF he hadn't sold the Pengo yet, I would love to buy it after all. His reaction arrived about the same time as a message from Gyruss in which he told me that he had made a deal with the seller and now the seller backed out at the last minute. Since I asked the seller to sell it to me only IF he hadn't sold it already, I thought the seller should keep his end of the deal and sell Pengo to Gyruss which I also emailed the seller. Gyruss was so kind to tell me to buy it anyway, especially since he had no intentions of buying it from that guy after what he did but it all left a bad taste in my mouth. That plus the fact that the seller already lied to me when he said that the game was in 100% working order, made me decide not to buy the cabinet from him.

So now I am rooting for Ully to buy it at a good price so that it gets a good home coz despite all the BS of the seller, it is a great looking cabinet!

Ronald Reagan

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: December 06, 2011, 09:36:01 AM »
http://link.marktplaats.nl/509734220

Sega Endura Racer 180 euro
An Error Has Occurred!
The last posting from your IP was less than 40 seconds ago. Please try again later.

gyruss

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: December 12, 2011, 04:37:01 PM »

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: December 12, 2011, 04:42:09 PM »
i just love those universal cabinets!!! :-*
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

gyruss

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: December 12, 2011, 04:45:03 PM »
me 2, but i got enough vertical shooters...

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: December 12, 2011, 05:01:10 PM »
I think its rob from lelystad ?

Blanka

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: December 13, 2011, 07:56:17 AM »
Cosmic Alien

http://link.marktplaats.nl/511651440

Too bad.. It is the upright. I'm looking for the cocktail CA.