Author Topic: paul 50s bulk buy - round 2 ???  (Read 25179 times)

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
Re: paul 50s bulk buy - round 2 ???
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2010, 09:36:38 PM »
yeah..  i said in an earlier post 300, wich is my personal limit in this moment,

im not saying the cabs aren't worth it  ;)

but 650 -750 is more than double my budget  :-\

atarimania

• View Profile
    • Atarimania
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2010, 10:01:27 PM »
Hi,

I'm interested in 1 or 2  8)

Thanks
Franck
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 10:13:17 PM by atarimania »
Have You Played Atari Today ?

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2010, 06:19:59 PM »
Here's the update  8)

Paul need to know as soon as possible the amount of Nintendo cab' to get for this bulk buy.

Here's the 'for sure' list so far :

Darth Nuno : 1
Muerto : 3
Ronald Reagan : 1
Kid : 1
Atarimania : 2

TOTAL is so far : 8 cabinets!

Regarding the price, the range will be as previously mentioned in the 650€ -750€ Euro each (probably depending the general condition for each cabinet), expect to pay more if you are not a part of this 'bulk buy' order!.

Message from Paul :

One picture form the mobile phone. no more pictures possible unfortunately  :arrow:

No Radar Scopes. There are a number of Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr., Popeye and Mario Brother but I think the cabinets are blue on the Mario Brothers, and NO RTypes.  Probably can get you at least ten but not more than 14.

I can buy the games and we can make a deal, but we can not sell this games for the same price as the pacman/ms/galaga , sorry  this games are from an other dealer...

I'll ask to Paul what is the dead line for this order and also an approximative date for the delivery  ;)

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2010, 06:23:55 PM »
i'll have to repeat my question: do we have to make some kind of advance payment or at least a deposit?

with my big trip to england coming up, i can't afford to buy a nintendo cab right now, but perhaps later. let's see ...
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2010, 06:30:51 PM »
i'll have to repeat my question: do we have to make some kind of advance payment or at least a deposit?

with my big trip to england coming up, i can't afford to buy a nintendo cab right now, but perhaps later. let's see ...

I don't have the information yet Ully, but regarding the list of the actual buyers in the list (serious collectors or well know people here, previously got games from Paul,...) there should not be a problem  ;) I'll let you know what Paul will say about this.

Ronald Reagan

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2010, 07:10:09 PM »
hmm, it's a pity he is asking this prices. I thought that the price you mentioned was his E-bay selling prices, just like he did with the Ms PacMans. I think it is quite a high price, but I also realize it is a lot of hassle and work to import those cabs. Is there a chance that if you/we will pull off the bulkdeal, we will get a more fair price??
An Error Has Occurred!
The last posting from your IP was less than 40 seconds ago. Please try again later.

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2010, 07:33:53 PM »
This is the price given by Paul. As he said in my previous post :

I can buy the games and we can make a deal, but we can not sell this games for the same price as the pacman/ms/galaga , sorry  this games are from an other dealer...

We *may* expect a small bargain, but before that (and like every deals), we have to agree a price or we won't go nowhere unfortunately.
Of course, I'm always in (who aren't?) for a better price, but I can tell you the price is very fair for such cabinets, almost impossible to catch here in Europe. You can wait & try to catch one cabinet cheaper, but you take the risk to never find it, or wait a long time...it's up to you.

The difference with the Pac/MsPac/Galaga bulk deals is : In the previous case, Paul got a good deals from US, Someone proposed him a bulk of Ms/PM/GLG... and he got them. It wasn't a request. In that case, we are asking us this specific games. Even in US, this cabinet is not the cheapest one. And at the end, Paul is the seller... he fixes the prices. We can jump or not.

Live update from Paul  ;) :

I think on monday . is deadline.
Delviertime i don`t know its depence from my container I think around 8-12 weeks. because its to late for  this container and its full. so we have enought space in the next container. We can buy a lot of other games and the shipping is faster :-)
the same package deal for the same price as the pac man are not possible sorry . we pay mor for this games and the shipping is more expensive....

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2010, 07:41:08 PM »
i guess the price quote is too rich for my blood as well - especially atm. i would have been in for a couple of nintendos for the pac-price we got, but i'm afraid i'll have to pass on this offer - as difficult as it is and as much as i'd love to have an original nintendo cab!

i wish i would have been around when this deal went through:

https://www.dragonslairfans.com/smfor/index.php?topic=571.0

i can see at least 7 nintendo cabs, a pole position, probably a xevious and more. the whole lot sold for 1800 euros  :o :o :o i wonder why noone jumped on that offer. something like that will probably NEVER happen again ...
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Thwocker

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Universal Arcade Cabs
« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2010, 08:21:54 PM »
Hi,

I'm in for one orange with DK JR in it, and might take a second cab.

Cheers,
Marco
Wanted: everything Universal , Stern and Gottlieb. Currently looking for Computer R3, Curve Ball, Goal to Go, Jungler, Fast Draw, Limbo, No Man's Land and Speed Coin.

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2010, 08:40:08 PM »
I'm in for one orange with DK JR in it, and might take a second cab.

All the cabinets are ... blue  8) We do not have all the details. It's more a 'Nintendo cabinets' order than a 'specific Nintendo game' order.

Thwocker

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Universal Arcade Cabs
« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2010, 11:32:39 PM »
I have a blue one, I want an orange one to go with it   ;)

Cheers,
Marco
Wanted: everything Universal , Stern and Gottlieb. Currently looking for Computer R3, Curve Ball, Goal to Go, Jungler, Fast Draw, Limbo, No Man's Land and Speed Coin.

Belike

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Budapest, Hungary
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 15, 2010, 01:07:48 AM »
I'm not sure if it is ontopic, but if Paul can get a Track & Field cabinet in this bulk, I'am in it. ;)

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 15, 2010, 07:34:07 AM »
i'd be in if he could get a budweiser tapper - i don't care about those nintedo cabs  ;) ;) ;)

gyruss

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 16, 2010, 01:56:40 PM »
Bruno, I`m in for a Donkey Kong or a Donkey Kong Jr.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 05:43:58 PM by gyruss »

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #59 on: May 16, 2010, 09:37:16 PM »
I'm not in, sorry. Price is too steep for me. Esp. since they will need quite some work and parts and they're likely US built cabs.