Author Topic: paul 50s bulk buy - round 2 ???  (Read 25010 times)

Laschek

Re: paul 50s bulk buy - round 2 ???
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2010, 08:57:46 AM »
Blimey the world wants nintendo cabs :)

I don't  ;D

Muerto

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2010, 08:59:00 AM »

Laschek

« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2010, 01:15:21 PM »
Blimey the world wants nintendo cabs :)

I don't  ;D

wooooooo

-1!

Bah, never got behind that Nintendo hype. DK is great and an arcade milestone but thats about it, many of their arcade games are just average, plus the original cabs to me are not as appealing as for example Atari cabs. One design for all, slap some stickers on its side..., that's boring.
I can understand that US guys are really after them because they had them in their youth, but over here...?
But to each his own...

Ronald Reagan

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2010, 01:25:18 PM »
I can understand what you are saying. If you think about it, it is quite easily manufactured like you said, one design, only different colors with stickers and a nice bezel and that's it. But for me personally, I like the comicstyle drawings on the bezel and the sideart & marquee, for instance on a Popeye or the DK Junior. But I will settle for a Burgertime too. I like those cabs so much, graphic-wise that is.
An Error Has Occurred!
The last posting from your IP was less than 40 seconds ago. Please try again later.

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2010, 08:34:43 AM »
bruno is trying to get in touch with paul regarding those nintendo cabs because he already talked with him at the exhibition about it. let's see what he has to say ...

Thanks Superully  :-*

Yes, I'm waiting some answers from Paul about the best way to proceed.
In order to do an easy thing for him, let's focus our request to the famous Nintendo cabinet :  :arrow:

"...Ok, as I told you, you've done the perfect choice for your last arcade games import... Galaga and Ms Pac Man are real classic, almost impossible to find in Europe because these games were not imported at the time (in the 80's) in Europe...
Now, all members are "screaming" for ...NINTENDO cabinets ;-) 
The Nintendo cabinet can have three different colors as you can see on the following pictures (orange, blue or red) :

(Misteriddler picture  :-*)

The games for these cabinets are : Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Junior, Donkey Kong 3, Popeye or RadarScope ... but most of us are not looking for a particular game or color... we just need a Nintendo Cabinet, The color does not matter ;-)
This Nintendo cabinet is the major request! I'm sure you'll sold them faster than light... like Ms PacMan or Galaga... do not hesitate to get them as much as possible ;-)
..."

Of course let's add some *wish list* games, but I suggest to not complicate the thing too much  8) The quicker...the simpler... the better  ;)

Ronald Reagan

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2010, 10:50:51 AM »
haha great. I am excited already. I would love to own a Nintendo cab, especially DK or Popeye

Anyhow, I think I don't only speak for myself when you will add the following cabs to the 'wishlist'

-Q-Bert
-Burgertime
An Error Has Occurred!
The last posting from your IP was less than 40 seconds ago. Please try again later.

Belike

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Budapest, Hungary
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2010, 11:53:54 AM »
A Hyper Olympics or Track & Field would be great! ;D

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2010, 08:48:38 PM »
DK-style cab
R-Type
Robotron
Tempest
Stargate

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2010, 09:37:30 PM »
red or blue, for € 300,- i'm in  :twisted:

I have to remove my DK table then, because of the space where its going to reside, but upright or table, in that case the upright wins   8)

anybody in for a DK table for not too much ?  ;D
Pics Please :D

https://www.dragonslairfans.com/smfor/index.php?topic=993.0  :D

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2010, 06:57:41 PM »
Got a message from Paul :

He can buy 20 x complete Nintendo cabs but untested. He can offer the games from his warehouse for approx 650 -750 Euro each .

We can expect the same lot/quality then the Ms PacMan/Galaga cabinets... The price is honest in my opinion  :-*  (try to import *for example* a 300$ cab from USA... and see how much it'll cost you at the end...).
And If we organize a bulk deal, we *may* have a better price.  ;)

I know most of you would like to see pictures... full details and description... but we need to be fast of this, and don't spend to much time with details  ;)
Paul don't have the hand on these cabinets yet...and all these cabinets are probably not in the same spot for the moment... As you can guess, there are probably other intermediary guys in US involved... so let's do not  bother Paul with endless questions if possible. I know it's not the safest way to buy something, but it's like that for such items, in a bulk order like this.
Remember arcade cabinets is not the primary Paul's business. And he propose us this order ... on our request  :-*
But as most of us already done deals with Paul, I'm sure there won't be any problem  ;) Paul need a fast answer from us  8)
Let's only speak about Nintendo cabinets (these are the 'must have', even if we all have a 'wish list' that we may present to Paul too...):

Ok, so... I'm up for one vertical cabinet for sure, maybe two ;)

Muerto

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2010, 07:14:48 PM »
i´m in for 3!  :D :D :D

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2010, 07:24:04 PM »
man, i wish i could say that so easily! do we have to make some kind of advance payment or at least a deposit? how long is it going to take to bring those games over? because if it's going to take a while, i have to save up some money  :)
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Ronald Reagan

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2010, 01:49:24 PM »
I am interested in at least 1 Nintendo cab, please pm me for specific paying details/bulk buy info etc.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 03:18:13 PM by Ronald Reagan »
An Error Has Occurred!

kid

• Sorry for my poor English.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2010, 02:06:54 PM »
I am interested in 1 Nintendo cab
Sorry for my poor English...

gyruss

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2010, 03:04:48 PM »
Don`t count me in yet, it`s a little bit over my budget so I have to think about it. >:(