Author Topic: New Member wanting to say hi to the Arcade Gods on this great website.  (Read 6728 times)

KatanaJoe

• View Profile
First of all i want to say Hi to all of you on here second im happy to know there are great people that love the same things i do and try to recapture their youth like i do. My name is Joe R. im also a collector and enthusiast like all of you I live in Houston Tx hey Barry aka (Sonic1992) i live right down the road what a small world i have been into gaming since i can remember. The thing i love about your site DarthNuno is i could be having the worst day in the world ill log on read some posts and it makes me happy inside. Thanks for keeping this great hobby going all of ya are incredible intelligent people ill post some pics of my gameroom hope you will enjoy still have some in the garage im going to have to tear down a wall i tell my wife she just laughs. See ya Joe

][URL=http://img188.imageshack.us/i/dsc07285ta.jpg/]

[/url]

Sonic 1992

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • I Wanna Go Back !
    • View Profile
Hello, Thank you for the compliment!!  :D  :D  :D

Very nice collection!   especially love your Twilight Zone Pinball !!

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
welcome here KatanaJoe

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
Welcome Joe. You sure have a very nice collection of great games. And soem nice pinballs too. A man with taste is always welcome here. My niece would love the big fluffy Mario  :)

About the wall with the 3 posters (Tron, Space Ace and DL), did you print them yourself, from these files: http://www.gamoover.net/Forums/index.php?action=gallery;cat=54 ?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 07:18:06 AM by ckong »

Belike

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Budapest, Hungary
    • View Profile
Great collection, welcome here! :D

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
Welcome to you Joe.

First, thanks for you nice words   :-*
Woow! What a collection  :shock: You got them all : Galaga, Star Wars, Spy Hunter, DK, Pac, Ms Pac, Burger Time, Tron, Defender ... It seems to be my collection of games  ;) But it's just because they are THE classics of The Classics  ;D
Hey, guitar player too? What are your fav' bands  :roll:
If it's not already done, you MUST visit the  Sonic 1992's Yesterdays game room! A true travel in the past  :-*
Don't hesitate to share all your stories with us  :-*

KatanaJoe

• View Profile
Thanks guys for your kind words about the posters ckong i bought them off of ebay from vega galleies they at one time had over 40 dragons lair production cels but they were asking to much for them. Thanks for the link to the Gameoover posters you see you can learn something new everyday. Nuno Thanks im a rock-star in my own mind i love classic rock example Stones, Zeppelin, anything that gets your blood pumping. I would love to go and Visit Barry, going to visit Yesterdays would be like the whole family going to Disneyland since the entire family is into gaming my son, daughter and wife Barry our entrance fee we will pay you in arcade collectibles wouldn't that would be awesome. I will keep reading and learning from ya and feel like im on a roadtrip when im stuck at work for twelve hours i can escape through the website thanks again Joe!!!!!!

Sonic 1992

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • I Wanna Go Back !
    • View Profile
Hey.. just give me a shout out, and we'll see about a get together, you'll be the second visitor from DLF!   ;D   Let me know!! 

Muerto

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
Welcome! i´m sure you´re going to enjoy you´re stay here!

Are you a DJ? - hence the pro turntables??  :)

KatanaJoe

• View Profile
I wish Muerto but i plan on throwing an awesome 80's party one day i am stocking up on music right now, A co-worker of mine just handed me 20,000 mp3 he loaded it into my external hard drive let me know if you need any music!!!!!!!!!!!