Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
November 15, 2019, 01:57:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: WAAAAAHHOOOOOOOOOOO !!! I've got one of my "Dream Machines" !  (Read 44176 times)
Level42
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2010, 12:42:13 PM »

Thanks friends and congrats with your's as well of course !

Can't wait to bring this home and PLAY it Cheesy

Of course I can now have a look at the power supply situation too (and compare with the Galaxian).

gyruss
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2010, 03:14:09 PM »

With a little bit of luck I'll be able to check it out myself tonight because RR's Pac Man is also inside my house... Grin

What is the state of your monitor? Mine has servere burn-in confused
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 03:48:34 PM by gyruss » Logged
Level42
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2010, 05:56:08 PM »

Yep, see the picture of it above.

I've still got a NOS monitor in the box so it might go to this baby Cheesy Not sure yet, want to see how much it hurts gameplay.

DarthNuno
Administrator
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Singe's castle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2010, 06:39:46 PM »

Yes!!!! I'm very happy for you! I remember when I got mine! Jesus! This game is so hard to catch here! Even If I got an empty cab, I can tell you I was screaming "WAAAAAHHOOOOOOOOOOO" like you  Wink
I can't wait to see all the 'Work In Progress" from all the new Ms Pac Man owners.... it'll give the motivation to start the work on mine  Roll Eyes

Once again, happy to see you didn't miss the opportunity. Thanks for sharing pictures and story here, like always  Kiss Kiss Kiss

Space Ace Space Ace Space Ace  pacman pacman pacman  Ghost Ghost Ghost  Space Ace Space Ace Space Ace

flip971

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2010, 07:08:42 PM »

Nice catch!!!  Cheesy Wink Cheesy Wink Cheesy
Good work to restore this beauty!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

gyruss
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2010, 07:19:38 PM »

Yep, see the picture of it above.

I've still got a NOS monitor in the box so it might go to this baby Cheesy Not sure yet, want to see how much it hurts gameplay.

Ah, I missed that.
Sonic 1992
ArcadeLifeStyler'

I Wanna Go Back !

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2010, 07:20:29 PM »

Did this machine come imported from the United States?  I see a penny in the bottom!   Cheesy
ckong
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2010, 09:36:18 PM »

Most if not all ms. pac-mans at Paul's place have severe burn in. Mine does look the same as yours and André's. But you will not, or hardly, notice that during gameplay. Weird is that most Pac-man monitors at Paul's place didn't have burn in, although there was one with Joust engraved in it.
Level42
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2010, 10:46:19 PM »

Did this machine come imported from the United States?  I see a penny in the bottom!   Cheesy
Yup ! Just like the rest of the lot ! Cheesy

There's a couple of US coins in there Cheesy

gyruss
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2010, 11:48:15 AM »

Most if not all ms. pac-mans at Paul's place have severe burn in. Mine does look the same as yours and André's. But you will not, or hardly, notice that during gameplay. Weird is that most Pac-man monitors at Paul's place didn't have burn in, although there was one with Joust engraved in it.

Yes, I saw that. Very strange when you consider that the Pac Man is even older
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 11:56:10 AM by gyruss » Logged
gyruss
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2010, 07:31:47 PM »

I'm hijacking your topic a little but I'm sure you won't mind. I just got the converter today and after installing  a new set of fuses the cabinet WORKED! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
The picture is clear and bright, the burn-in isn't noticeable and the joystick works fine.
The only problem is this f*%#ing speed chip, but that's all.
I hope you'll will be able to play yours soon, I still can't believe that we all got a Pac Man cab  Shocked

ckong
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2010, 07:54:55 PM »

I'm hijacking your topic a little but I'm sure you won't mind. I just got the converter today and after installing  a new set of fuses the cabinet WORKED! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
The picture is clear and bright, the burn-in isn't noticeable and the joystick works fine.
The only problem is this f*%#ing speed chip, but that's all.
I hope you'll will be able to play yours soon, I still can't believe that we all got a Pac Man cab  Shocked
Space Ace Space Ace

great, I'm very happy for you. My Ms. Pac-man is working also  Cheesy Cheesy I didn't test my Pac-Man and Galaga yet, they are in storage.
Muerto
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Denmark

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2010, 07:56:16 PM »

by the looks of it, it seems like al the machines are working???!!! - cant wait to get mine!!! Space Ace Space Ace Space Ace

gyruss
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2010, 08:05:44 PM »

great, I'm very happy for you. My Ms. Pac-man is working also  Cheesy Cheesy I didn't test my Pac-Man and Galaga yet, they are in storage.

Great news, big chance your other 2 cab's and muerto's one will also work. What a wonderful deal, thanks again for making this happen.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 08:07:54 PM by gyruss » Logged
Belike
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Budapest, Hungary

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2010, 08:08:22 PM »

Is it public what was the deal for a Ms. Pac cabinet? Wink
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: