Author Topic: QUADRO Bezel  (Read 3357 times)

nilfisk

• View Profile
QUADRO Bezel
« on: August 12, 2013, 02:34:57 PM »
Hello,

My recently aquired Jumbo QUADRO is missing its bezel / glass (the red frame with "4 games in one cabinet" on the right). Would any owner out there be kind enough to either provide some high res photos or - ideal, but more difficult - a proper scan of the glass?

As always, any help appreciated!

Thanks,

Martin

nilfisk

• View Profile
Re: QUADRO Bezel
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 07:18:46 PM »
Noone? I was under the impression that there's quite a few QUADRO owners out there ... I'll even reward you with a sixpack of delicious, austrian beer sent to you at my expenses!

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2013, 06:43:28 AM »
Noone? I was under the impression that there's quite a few QUADRO owners out there ... I'll even reward you with a sixpack of delicious, austrian beer sent to you at my expenses!

Sure, I can take some photos of one of our Quadro bezels. I think we even have one left, but it was from one of my old Quadros. It could only hold 2 games and so the text on the bezel says "2 games"...if that doesn't matter I can take a look and see if I can find it :)
Otherwise I will take the photos...

nilfisk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2013, 08:22:13 AM »
Hello,

That sounds perfect. Not only would I prefer an original bezel (even with the wrong game count on it), but it would serve as a perfect basis for my own proper reproduction.

Thanks again!

Martin