Author Topic: [WTB] Track & Field Konami/Century parts  (Read 9118 times)

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
Re: [WTB] Track & Field Konami/Century parts
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2009, 09:52:57 PM »
Looks like this project is comming sooner than we all expect  8)

Very cool Scr33n!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2009, 10:33:37 PM »
good to hear that you're also buying the sideart, because i have a request coming up  ;) i know this might be a while from now, but do you have the equipment to take scans of the sideart parts i've circled in the following picture? I'd need those desperately for my track & field project ... unfortunately darin from phoenixarcade.com (who is producing those reproductions) is not willing to share the file  >:(

all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2009, 11:31:37 AM »
I guess I will have that file (plus almost 500GB more of them) soon :)

Here's a nice picture of the best looking T&F I've ever seen, in fact it's the ONLY I've seen after 2000 :)  Good luck, again a great thread to follow :)

« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 11:33:35 AM by Level42 »

vib_ribbon

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2009, 12:36:10 PM »
this is the one i played most recently...

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2009, 04:05:47 PM »
I guess I will have that file (plus almost 500GB more of them) soon :)

that would be a BLAST, andre. any chance of getting those 500MB of files, too? i do have a spare HD lying around  :)
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2009, 08:23:19 PM »
500 GB my friend, not 500 MB :D

Sure. Send over the drive :)

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2009, 08:42:19 PM »
500 GB my friend, not 500 MB :D

Sure. Send over the drive :)

that's why i wrote HD - and not CD  ;)

PM sent!

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2009, 08:52:21 PM »
Maybe Bruno can connect this drive to his server where he is hosting this site  8)

scr33n

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2009, 10:09:31 PM »
good to hear that you're also buying the sideart, because i have a request coming up  ;) i know this might be a while from now, but do you have the equipment to take scans of the sideart parts i've circled in the following picture? I'd need those desperately for my track & field project ... unfortunately darin from phoenixarcade.com (who is producing those reproductions) is not willing to share the file  >:(

Sorry Ully but I don't have the right equipment (scanner)  :-\ I hope Level42 can help you  :spaceace:

PS: someone tried to contact Phoenixarcade? They don't respond to my Email. Ully (you have contacted Darin) do you have the right E-mail address?

It's ok: decalsales@comcast.net ?

Thanks!!!
PROJECTS FROM SCRATCH:

Galaga - PacMan - Donkey Kong Red Cab - Track & Field Upright - Tempest - Burgertime - Gyruss - Defender - Track & Field Cocktail - Robotron 2084

RESTORATIONS:

Q*bert - Timber

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2009, 11:02:13 PM »
Sorry Ully but I don't have the right equipment (scanner)  :-\ I hope Level42 can help you  :spaceace:

PS: someone tried to contact Phoenixarcade? They don't respond to my Email. Ully (you have contacted Darin) do you have the right E-mail address?

It's ok: decalsales@comcast.net ?

Thanks!!!

Let's see what Andre comes up with, but i'm afraid the file is not "in there", because i've already talked to Eric (Zorg) and he's the guy Andre gets the files from.

As for Darin: I've already talked to him, begged him, offered him a deal, but he's not going to give the file to me. He says he has this policy that he's not giving out any files he's still producing replicas of. Although I've told him I just need parts of that file and I'd edit it to fit my machine, he wqas insistent of keeping the file for himself.
 >:(

So here's where I stand: I’ve asked many people and made postings on the klov forum, but noone seems to have that file – besides darin! At the moment I’m out of options and ideas. Well, I have an idea: scr33n could buy the replica sideart, but instead of having it sent to italy he could have it sent to germany, where I’d scan the sideart and then sent it over to italy  ;D

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2009, 11:04:35 PM »
by the way: I picked up my hyper olympic cab today. The woodgrain really IS ugly, but with new sideart this will be a fabulous cab - and next to it HYPER SPORTS  :) 8)

scr33n

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2009, 02:45:12 PM »
PROJECTS FROM SCRATCH:

Galaga - PacMan - Donkey Kong Red Cab - Track & Field Upright - Tempest - Burgertime - Gyruss - Defender - Track & Field Cocktail - Robotron 2084

RESTORATIONS:

Q*bert - Timber