Author Topic: Holiday in Dordogne, France....anything to do arcade related ?  (Read 3246 times)

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
So this summer we'll spend our holiday in.........France. The area is the Dordogne and although I don't expect it, would there be anything arcade related to enjoy ? Maybe some French collectors in the area ? I'm not on forums like Gamoover because of my poor French but I think there may be a couple of French people visiting this forum :)

And how about (big) amusements parks ? Of course we're going for beautiful countryside, good food, and nice weather but a day at a cool park isn't bad either. Any tips welcome !

funkycochise

• View Profile
Re: Holiday in Dordogne, France....anything to do arcade related ?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 09:49:01 PM »

All I know that could be insterested, is the 'neo arcadia' arcade room : http://www.neo-arcadia.com/salle-neo-arcadia.php
It's not retro oriented, and prefers modern candies from japan.

But there you'll be able to play somerarities in our countries, as the boss is more a pure passionated dude than a real arcade operator.
In one word, he makes his dreams come true (and maybe, our, too) : make modern arcade viable, by presenting enjoyable games, in top conditions, with a decent price (many at .50 €, 1 € for the news)

For example, at that time you can enjoy Streetfighter IV, tekken 6, blaz blue (once in a month), dodonpachi dai Fukkatsu  1.5
and many more as you've seen in the link above.

By the way, Toulouse is also a nice town to visit.
It's about 2 hours of car from Sarlat, in Dordogne

Note : i have no interest with this room, didn't even ever get there.  ;D