Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
November 15, 2018, 04:31:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Sound Archive] THAT'S INCREDIBLE! on ABC : Dragon's Lair... in 1983!  (Read 6799 times)
DarthNuno
Administrator
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Singe's castle

View Profile WWW
« on: June 02, 2009, 09:34:35 PM »

Dragon's Lair on the program Thatís Incredible from ABC TV in 1983. Recorded by Barry 'Sonic 1992' from T.V. with a Tape Recorder held up to the TV...  in 1983! Go back in time with this *awesome* sound archive!

Sit down, please play... close your eyes ... and listen!

CLICK ME TO LISTEN

Thanks to Barry 'Sonic 1992' for sharing this archive with all the Dragon's Lair fans here  Kiss Kiss Kiss

Sonic 1992
ArcadeLifeStyler'

I Wanna Go Back !

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009, 08:20:16 PM »

Well... Guess what?  Someone out there found the footage from That's Incredible! (my wife Stacy found this in a YouTube Search)  It was posted on June 1st!  Where in the world did they find this? It's Crystal Clear!... But....  I still value my T.V. Recording more though!  Wink

See Here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAgJf1FEerk
apinion

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 04:28:15 PM »

That is great! I listened to the audio file on the way to work this morning. I remember watching this episode when it came on in 1983 and have been hunting for it online and could never find it.  That is amazing someone posted the video to it days after you posted the audio.
propazoid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 08:49:03 PM »

That was fantastic!
Thanks for the link.

-Robb  Space Ace
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: