Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
November 19, 2019, 12:14:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need scan of Sega Tac/Scan cpo  (Read 4117 times)
jibmums

View Profile
« on: December 18, 2015, 05:29:48 AM »

Hello, I'm working on a set of virtual models for 3dArcade of the Sega Convert-a-Games and one of the last things I need to complete them is a good scan of the Tac/Scan cpo.  If anyone's got one they could scan, there's a great big thank you in it for you.  Here's a poor photo of it, which is about all I can find online, aside from a recreation that someone did that's not really accurate enough, a little too cartoony.  Thanks all!

synonym9
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2015, 02:43:18 PM »

I cannot tell you more than you get it as soon as I restore the machine. What I can do is that I make it a the first machine when I got my new workshop, which will be soon.

I have a dream....that one day....all members of forum are the same....no matter how long ago they have joined, how many games they own or how many posts they wrote Wink
jibmums

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2015, 03:33:35 AM »

I eagerly await, and promise to pester you at monthly intervals for status reports.

EDIT: Syn, I had totally forgotten that you had already told me about your Tac a year or two ago. Sorry man, I didn't mean to sound like a pest, just really looking forward to completing this cabinet as I have all the other ones finished.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 04:11:27 AM by jibmums » Logged
synonym9
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2015, 02:56:44 PM »

No problem....it is not that long, I picked the machine not even a year ago...
I will support you with the scan....dont mind.

I have a dream....that one day....all members of forum are the same....no matter how long ago they have joined, how many games they own or how many posts they wrote Wink
jibmums

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2016, 03:18:10 AM »

Hello Syn, just wondering if you were any closer to scanning this?  Smiley
jibmums

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2017, 04:18:49 PM »

.....bump.....
Tyrem
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2017, 08:33:06 PM »

.....bump.....

he ist not here anymore. well... he is.. but the community treated him not with the respect he deserved in his point of few. he is reading dlf for sure anyway. Smiley

Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!
jibmums

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2017, 03:36:16 PM »

Oh, that's a bummer.  Well Syn, if you're reading this....or anyone with a Tac/Scan for that matter....that CP scan would really still be a big help.
jibmums

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2018, 03:31:41 PM »

2018 bump.....still looking for a Tac/Scan cpo scan to complete my 3dArcade model.
Andreas_AUT

hello world

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2018, 08:46:58 PM »

.....bump.....

he ist not here anymore. well... he is.. but the community treated him not with the respect he deserved in his point of few. he is reading dlf for sure anyway. Smiley

Grin
I got banned from his FB group because "What you have done something I have never seen in any forum in the web...what ever, you not going to repeat it here again. "
I dont know what but ok, his group, his decisions.

So Jibmums, you should contact him via facebook to get that scan ( as long as you havent done things like I did too  Grin )  ( sry, couldnt resist  Grin Grin )

jibmums

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2019, 05:00:15 PM »

Bumping this again......still looking for a control panel scan.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: