Author Topic: Arcade Shipment, US To UK £299: Updated 19 Nov  (Read 8974 times)

Parsec

• View Profile
Arcade Shipment, US To UK £299: Updated 19 Nov
« on: November 03, 2018, 07:31:49 PM »
These games ship the US directly to the UK for the all inclusive price of £299.00 GBP!

Shipping details are here on UKVAC: http://www.ukvac.com/forum/new-arcade-shipping-option-for-us-to-uk-299_topic366333.html I usually just post stuff there but thought I would try posting over there as well. This is my 17th container to the UK.

6 of 22 spaces available, expected to ship early 2019.

Afterburner:  Fully working and beautiful.  I don't use the word "Minty" often but this is the cleanest Afterburner I've owned and it plays great.
*Asking $925*

Detailed Photos of all available machines here. https://flic.kr/s/aHsmthxXEY

Games Currently Available:

Frogger:  Nice, all original, fully working.  Monitor looks great, cab looks great. One of the nicer ones I've had.  Does not really need anything other than some side art.
*Asking $950* Sale Pending

Ms Pac-Man Cabaret:  Nice, looks to be all original, cab is in good condition. Came from a private home and has been taken care of.
*Asking $1050*

Donkey Kong Jr:  Looks to be all original and in good condition, but it has a board Issue. Just characters on the screen.  I know the sound is working though.  I hear the Jump sound when turned on.
*Asking $950*

Super Zaxxon: She is working but the cab needs some attention. A big chunk out in the front and back door is missing. The cab is solid though with no water damage. A hard machine to get.
*Asking $550*

Nintendo Double Donkey Kong Remix: If you are short in space this is the machine for you!  It plays both Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr., remix versions of both and the Donkey Kong Deranged version. There are probably some others, I can't remember.  This is an original Nintendo cab running on original hardware with a $300+ board mod from Mikes Arcade.  
New paint, new art all around, new coin door and mechs, the works!  
*Make Offer*

Pole Position II:  All original and complete but Not working, Garbage on the screen... but check the pictures, this cab is really nice all around.
*Asking $650*

Space Wars: ladies and Gentlemen, i give you the first Vector Arcade machine, fully working!
I had the monitor, power supply, and control buttons repaired last month.  A true museum piece.  
*Make Offer*

Exidy Venture: Working without sound.  These don't come up often. The cab is in good condition and the monitor looks great.  Non standard joystick but try to find another. :)
*Asking $1375*

Nintendo Popeye:  Nice, fully working, looks to be all original. Sought after plywood version of the cab. I need one of these so no huge hurry to sell it. :)
*Asking $1250* SOLD

Kangaroo: Nice, fully working machine from a local collector.  Low burn monitor.  Looks to be complete and all original. You can tell this one has been taken care of.  Marquee works, Turn lock installed, great art.
*Asking $950* SOLD

Commando: Fully working machine in what I guess is a dedicated cab. Been in a private home since the 80's. Looks and plays great with good side art.
*Asking $875* Sold

Street Fighter II:  Nice, clean and fully working.  This is in one of the nicer Dynamo cabs.  If you want a SFII most prefer a nice Dynamo.  Monitor Looks good and plays great.
*Asking $950* SOLD

Galaxian: Fully working. For some reason its hard to find a nice Galaxian, as opposed to a Galaga.  Its even harder to find them with nice side art like this one has.  This one is from a local collector and has been taken care of.
*Asking $900* Sold

Pac-Man Cabaret: Fully working, looks to be all original.  I was told by the seller it has a new monitor in there and it looks great.
*Asking $750* Sold

Nintendo Donkey Kong Jr.: Another really nice, plywood cab Kong Jr.  With one is Working without sound so probably needs the sound amp replaced. Monitor looks good as does the art.
*Asking $1150*  Sold

Qbert Qubes!:   One you do not see come available often.  This one is complete but not working.  It's in good condition, has neck glow, but nothing on the screen.  
*Taking Offers* Sold

Pengo:  Fully working, looks nice with nice side art.
Sold

Afterburner: Beautiful from a private collection. Fully working machine including the shaker motor. Check out how nice the control panel is and how bright the monitor is.
*Asking $850* Sold

Marval Vs Capcom:  Fully working machine with nice 25" monitor.  This cab was originally a Dragons Lair II Cab.
*$675*  Sold

* Prices are in US Dollars
* Blanket wrapping of your machine is available for $25
« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 05:55:41 AM by Parsec »

Parsec

• View Profile
Re: Arcade Shipment, US To UK £299: Lots of rare titles!
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2018, 08:48:58 PM »
Sale Pending on DKJr Cocktail and Afterburner

Parsec

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2018, 05:29:17 PM »
Pengo is Pending Sale.

Parsec

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2018, 04:26:59 PM »
Qubert Qubes is pending sale!

Parsec

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2018, 05:36:00 PM »
DkJr is pending Sale!

Parsec

• View Profile
Re: Arcade Shipment, US To UK £299: Updated 8 Nov 18
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2018, 08:01:07 PM »
Price lowered on the Venture!

Parsec

• View Profile
Re: Arcade Shipment, US To UK £299: Updated 8 Nov 18
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2018, 09:35:32 PM »
DK Jr and Marval Vs Capcom are sold!

Parsec

• View Profile
Re: Arcade Shipment, US To UK £299: Updated 9 Nov 18
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2018, 04:30:11 PM »
Pac Cabaret is SOLD!

Parsec

• View Profile
Re: Arcade Shipment, US To UK £299: Big Update Today!
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2018, 03:51:04 AM »
Pengo is SOLD!

Street Fighter is Pending Sale.

Parsec

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2018, 03:55:31 AM »
 :spaceace:

Parsec

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2018, 05:49:22 PM »
Street Fighter SOLD!

Kangaroo Pending.

Parsec

• View Profile
Re: Arcade Shipment, US To UK £299: Updated 15 Nov
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2018, 07:14:20 PM »
lol, Its like I'm chatting with myself.  :) If this is getting annoying I can stop updating it... but I have had a few people contact me here.

Laszo

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Building
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2018, 11:02:36 PM »
lol, Its like I'm chatting with myself.  :) If this is getting annoying I can stop updating it... but I have had a few people contact me here.
👍 keep us posted

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2018, 10:50:00 AM »
nonono.. keep it up, mate!!!
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2018, 09:09:51 PM »
It's fine Parsec  :)