Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
January 17, 2018, 03:39:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Roadtrip] Hot Toobin' Summer Road  (Read 14283 times)
Maverick

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2009, 04:45:30 AM »

Ully,

I think you superpassed yourself,

I've seen all the trip steps and I know much how hard it can be (travel, find the place, unload cabs and loading upstairs, sun & rain, night driving, etc..)

You really showed the strong german spirit

Really tough

My best wishes for your next games (.. When a DL?)

Maverick

thx mav! "strong german spirit" Smiley that's what it took, man, i was really exhausted when i arrived home and it took me the good part of the weekend to "reclaim" the sleep i missed!

btw mav, could you edit your post and remove "my" pics, please (or is it intentional that they are included?)? it takes forever to load the pics while at work - and i guess others might have the same problem. so cutting down in pictures might safe some time. hope you don't feel offended  Kiss

Hi ully,

read right now your message

Should been fixed, check & let me know

Have a good day

and good luck with the dedicated moon patrol

Mav

Ps=offended?!  Huh?
Etienne MacGyver
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2009, 07:02:24 AM »

Ps=offended?!  Huh?

I think ully refferes to this post http://www.dragonslairfans.com/smfor/index.php?topic=735.0   Cool

Looking for Repro Decals ?  Visit my webstore !  arrow  http://www.easywebshop.com/arcadedecals
Superully
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Southern Part of Germany

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2009, 07:16:22 AM »

nope, i don't!  Wink

thx for editing the post, mav. it simply was a matter of loading times and clear view! looking much better now and loading way faster ...

all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: