Author Topic: Arcade Pickup Pinge & Kralleman Sweden November 2014, SI, Paddle Battle  (Read 4080 times)

Pinge

• View Profile
A few pictures from a warehouse we ended up buying alot from, most of the games were shipped to us but on this ocation we actually went there!
This warehouse is gone today, everything is sold,including the warehouse (sorry COW  :wink: )

I just realised that I am the one taking photos on our trips... dont really mind, im not as photogénique as kralleman  :lol:

Kralleman came with car from Gothenburg to my hometown, we then took my car to a neabry city to get the ride for the day, a Opel Vivaro.
We also brought my wifes father to be the driver since back then we had no experience in driving a van, and he need to get away sometimes to.

Outside the premises.

Only picture from inside the warehouse, I know that kralleman has more pictures from when it was alot of games here, if he digs through his emails with the seller he will find it and maybe upload here.

We ended up getting the games we came for and loaded them up on some pallets.

Kralleman got a Midway Space Invaders

He also picked up an old Sega slotmachine, heavy bastard so our driver had to help him lift it

On the way home we stopped at the nice guy that gave us the warehouse tip, he ended up selling his galaxin cabinet to kralleman and the Asteroids we bought later aswell

When we came to my place for unloading kralleman showed his scrap-pachinko he got, I got one to and later sold...

Here is the game I got
Allied Leisures Paddle Battle, kralleman ended up getting one of theese aswell a couple of years later.

My gameroom looked different back then, still no structure to it though (world of nintendo sign I sold a few years back, and that superbreakout I traded for a punchout)

The Paddle Battle, nice with an off the shelf TV-set, this is pre-arcademonitors,

Kralleman wanted to take his new Space Invaders home, it was a really tight fit in a Volvo V70

Thats it from that trip, unless kralleman can post some pictures aswell

- Always looking for Playchoice & Mega-Tech -

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
Re: Arcade Pickup Pinge & Kralleman Sweden November 2014, SI, Paddle Battle
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2017, 01:05:37 PM »
some cool cabs you got there - totally dig the space invaders!!!
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

kralleman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, 05:53:26 PM »
Some more pics. Even though only two cabs were picked up during this roadtrip, we went back for most of the rest later on. Unfortunately some cabs had already been sold when we got back. Now there's nothing more to buy from this old operator. In total we bought the following games:

- Space Invaders
- Paddle Battle
- Astro Blaster
- Frogs
- Super Highway
- Crashing Race
- Trak-10
- Lemans (in a Trak-10 cabinet)
- Kasco Gunsmoke
- Kasco Bank Robbers
- Model Racing Daredevil
- Midway Racer
- Sprint x3
- Taito Blue Shark
- An old Sega slot machine
- 2x pachinkos

And also the Galaxian and Asteroids cabinets that came from this guy in the beginning.

Kasco Gun Smoke

Kasco Bank Robbers

Sprint cabinets (there were actually three of them), original hardware but cabs were built in Gothenburg, Sweden.

Japaneese Breakout cocktail:

Pinge considering buying that nice Paddle Battle

We picked up the SI and at a later stage also the Astro Blaster. The SI 2 was gone when we got back though :(

Gremlin Frogs x2

And a Sea Wolf 2:

Moon Cresta:

Taito Blue Shark:

Pinge

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2017, 06:02:32 PM »
Got damn fat guy that looks like me, did I really have a belly like that?
Fucking awesome, have to quit my diet and get fat again  :lol:

Thanks for sharing kralle!

slowcade

• Norway
    • View Profile
    • http://slowcade.blogspot.com/
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2017, 07:16:05 PM »
Are those Frogs cabs complete? I'd love to play it one day!  :)

Pinge

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2017, 07:19:33 PM »
It is actually one of few that is up and running, recently recapped by kralleman or rogerxy to!
Awesome game, so cool with the mirroring and backdrop!

The seller actually had two, dont know where the other cabinet went.