Author Topic: Limited Dragon's Lair signed poster  (Read 4872 times)

skulker2000

• View Profile
Limited Dragon's Lair signed poster
« on: November 21, 2016, 06:26:22 PM »
Hi all. Longtime fan of these games. I was hoping someone could help me out with any more info on a poster I bought from the Digital Leisure site back in 2008.
So I happened to be surfing their page and came across a sale on the Dragon's Lair poster that at the time was signed by Bluth, Pomeroy, Goldman, and Dyer. It is 27x40 movie poster size and came with a COA.

What I don't know is what was the print run on these signed editions. I seem to recall the website mentioning it was really low like around 100 but I could be completely wrong. I believe they were charging around 80$ each for these. The posters were not numbered unfortunately but I do have the Certificate of Authenticity and the original shipping tube they sent. Nifty label with Dirk on it too.
Hopefully someone knows more on this as I can't find a thing on it elsewhere. I have pics but I can't seem to figure out how to get them added using my phone. I will work on that if it is needed. Might have to hyperlink to them rather than just add them to the post directly.

slowcade

• Norway
    • View Profile
    • http://slowcade.blogspot.com/
Re: Limited Dragon's Lair signed poster
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2016, 06:54:49 PM »
I have the same signed poster. I don't remember it being limited to a certain number, but I believe it was just sold for a short time period. I paid $92 including shipping, so 80 sounds right.
Sorry that I can't tell you more. Maybe if you check the waybackmachine web archive you can look at their web page from back then?

slowcade

• Norway
    • View Profile
    • http://slowcade.blogspot.com/
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2016, 07:04:16 PM »

skulker2000

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2016, 07:59:02 PM »
Outstanding. Thanks for the info so fast slowcade. I did not know about finding an old web page of theirs. Honestly, I always wished they had numbered these. It becomes much easier to say there are only 50 but actually do like 250. I'm not saying they did that but there are unscrupulous web sites out there that only want the money.
I've always enjoyed visiting the DL site from time to time to see what's going on. Didn't they do a Space Ace poster like this as well? Also signed by the four? I wouldn't mind having one to go with this one.