Author Topic: Arcade Italia - The Event (1016)  (Read 4208 times)

MacDLSA

• View Profile
Arcade Italia - The Event (1016)
« on: October 01, 2016, 10:50:24 AM »
Hi Bruno, hi DLFans :) !

I forgot to post it before... on 3 and 4 of September we had the annual "Arcade italia - The Event".

Bad pictures and low-quality clip... but an extremely Hi-Quality of the main protagonists: 60 machines, including at least 20 and more original cabs, Jammas (and PRE-Jamma !), 10 flippers, electromechanicals and jukes.

Arcade Italia Staff also organized, like the last year, some"cultural interludes" in which some experts talks about video game history, vintage magazines, building and restoring of cabs (in fact there also was also our Marco"vernimark"Vernillo who entertained the audience chatting about the 100% restoration of original cabinets !).

Really excellent !
And, as the last year, I went there and... nothing... I talked for hours with all the present friends present and I was able to play only 3 or 4 games  :'( ;D !
Oh, hehe... I also "tested" the "EuroDL" (in which there was Sidam version eproms, LaserAce interface, Pioneer LDV4300D and LDG SoftwareCorner disc with appropriate framehacked eprom) when Matteo"italiandoh" and Stefano"csw" were trying to fix it, 'cause it had *serious* problems in some of its logic components...

https://youtu.be/D99sHxSCl8M
Marco"MacDLSA", Daphne Team
irc[dot]enterthegame[dot]com , channels #Daphne / #Lasergames

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
Re: Arcade Italia - The Event (1016)
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2016, 07:37:31 PM »
What a nice bunch of cabinets, great!  :-*
Oh, ...and three Adam's Family pinballs in a row? (in the video at 45 sec)  :o :-* :-* :-*

MacDLSA

• View Profile
Re: Arcade Italia - The Event (1016)
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2016, 10:56:44 PM »
Yep, Bruno: three TAF, the one beside the other :) . I played on the "TNG", not because I like flipper but I like Star Trek :D .

Hey, I played two games on the Atari Space Ace and I scored 572602 in both... so it seems I'm not quite rusty  ;)
Marco"MacDLSA", Daphne Team
irc[dot]enterthegame[dot]com , channels #Daphne / #Lasergames